KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Reviewer1326730님께서 May 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Reviewer2026598님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

sweetheart님께서 May 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Good product

Reviewer1128885님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Reviewer1058619님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I was very happy to find this.

Reviewer2437163님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Reviewer2182770님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

prevention

Reviewer3222410님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

hoping to prevent Parkenson's

The Best

Reviewer1107614님께서 Dec 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ben taking this for several years. Best brand!

tumeric

bevnorton님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have rheumatoid arthritis and leaky gut syndrome in no pain, first signs of a cold gave to my daughter fixed it before it started and fixed leaky gut

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품