KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not very tasty

4684119592037684047님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't like the taste. It does not really taste like PB.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for breakfast on the go

4771788489399395641님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like these if I'm running around, not quite organized in the morning. They are handy to keep at work.

PB protein!

Reviewer2224343님께서 Dec 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE LOVE love this!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best think thin bars

5757593151268028068님께서 Oct 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

so creamy and tastes like ACTUAL peanut butter

TO DIE FOR!!!!

Reviewer2187442님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are my all time favorite protien bars in the entire world!! I have been eating one a day for the past 2 years and I wouldn't ever give them up! I have tried probably close to 50 different protien bars and I am still trying new ones, but these still have not beat out anything I have tried. These are healthy and extremely delicios bars and I would highly recommend them!!

Final found a good one!

Reviewer1871989님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been searching for the past year for some gluten free, sugar free bars that taste good and this is the first product that meets my standards! These bars are so good, light but filling, tasty but not too sweet, perfect! I will definitely make sure I always have a steady supply of these, perfect for people who are on the run.

Peanut Butter

Reviewer2432074님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yummy. All the Think Thin bars are wonderful and so healthy.

Fabulous Think Thin Peanut Butter Bars

Reviewer2047611님께서 Jul 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome. I love the soft consistency and good taste. They taste a lot like a peanut butter cup. They aren't exactly a diet bar with 220 calories and 8g fat, but they are satisfying and filling and I find when I eat one I am not hungry for at least a few hours. I usually eat them before hiking or some moderate activity and I feel energized and not hungry for the activity. Also, I have eaten them when I am running late with an apple for a quick breakfast. They are delicious, I feel like I am eating a candy bar, but it delivers much more health and nutrition than a candy bar. Also, I really like that the product is made with natural ingredients!!! I will definitely buy this product again (in fact I've already ordered the same brand in other flavors to try them out as well.)

yummy!!

Reviewer2957264님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

so tast and yummy!!my faovurite!!!!++++

YUMMY!

Reviewer1447073님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oh-my, oh-my! These bars are so tasty and delicious! Theu remind of Reese's peanutbars, but these are so much more healthy and good for you=)

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품