KO

iHerb 상품평

₩79,103

₩84,216

할인금액: ₩5,112 (6% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very healthy, but the taste needs improvement.

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it after reading the ravenous reviews about it. After a sip, I knew I had made a mistake. It is very healthy, but the taste is very.. challenging, to put it mildly! Fortunately my husband liked it and he finished the container. therefore, the 3 stars. A comparable product with better taste is Thorne Research, The Virgin Diet, All-In-One Shake. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

ULTIMATE LIFE GOOD & BAD

Reviewer2167403님께서 Aug 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY NUTRITIOUS PRODUCT, BUT VERY HARD TO GET USED TO THE TASTE. I MUCH PREFER ULTRA CLEAR PH PLUS. IT ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD.

Works

Reviewer1057865님께서 Aug 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes and smells aweful. You will need to mask the hideous taste with something palatable. But I must say it does give me a full feeling and seems to do what it is formulated to do.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This just does not taste good

Reviewer2466317님께서 Jun 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is very strong, even after adding a banana. Usually, I'm not the type to complain too much about taste and flavor, but this one you really have to just ignore and just gobble it down. I was initially torn about whether I want to finish the rest of it after the 1st week. I've slowly gotten used to the taste, but it's still overwhelming. I would recommend Vega (Berry flavor) over this anytime. Although Vega is a bit more expensive. I do have to admit, but sources are great Vegan sources of nutrition. I have them for breakfast and can last until 2pm without being hungry.

Strong flavor

Reviewer2666233님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know that this is good for you, however, it does have a really strong flavor. I find also that it repeats, my husband also noticed this. Not sure if I would re-order or go back to the other brand that I was using before as it was kinder on my taste buds and stomach.

eat it! so hard!

4734783992546715550님께서 Dec 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i had colse my eys and hold my breath !drunk dwon,

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품