KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩4,731

₩7,161

할인금액: ₩2,429 (34% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
(5)
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(4)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Completely Worthless Inaccurate

click-on-this님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took one of the 2 tests. It showed ++ meaning i had a LOT of bilirubin in my urine. I developed fear that i had liver disease or worse. After running expensive blood and urine checks, there is NOTHING wrong with my liver, no bilirubin or anything else. I took the second test from this useless kit the day after and it showed the same thing ++ showing i had bilirubin in my urine which has been proven to be untrue by pathological testing. Avoid this kit and everything else from this manufacturer at all costs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Geras

5368362335570046525님께서 Feb 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Geras

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Worthless

Reviewer2659353님께서 Aug 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The comparison chart is so poorly made and indistinctive, rendering the strips useless.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Allows to trace some changes in work of a liver

Reviewer1877965님께서 Jun 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Allows to trace some changes in work of a liver without leaving the house. Certainly, not to replace professional tests But, nevertheless, very much came in handy. Price also good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Question about this product

Reviewer2218639님께서 May 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't reviewed yet because I haven't used it yet. Can someone tell me when this test should be taken. Is it after fasting, first thing in a.m. or doesn't matter. Thanks so much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not accurate

Reviewer1146149님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What 6 of these test came back with and what My Doctor found were totally different. They were inaccurate for me...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Test!

Reviewer1050909님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Came in the mail quickly. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Revron님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've yet to use this test. Will post a review after I do that. Seems easy to use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

LIVER HEALTH

Reviewer2935054님께서 Nov 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product as a partner to your doctors care. Super price and your customer service is the best!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Liver Test

Reviewer3008427님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Product seems to easy and cheap to be accurate, but if it is its well worth the few dollars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »