KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,162

₩9,320

할인금액: ₩2,158 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

best b complex ever

Reviewer1018331님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Guys come on.....its because of reviews like these that companies are loading our supplements with chemicals. This vitamin does not contain all those so called "natural flavors/colors to make it taste and look good to make us want to buy it.....but this is what we should buy because its the real deal....its good for us, its what our bodies need to function the way it should...so come on guys forget the taste, its pure and that's what should matter....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now I'm sure I've got some B vitamins in me )))

Reviewer2891273님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got Crohn's disease, so it's always a chance that the tablet will go through my intestines without dissolving. That's why I started taking the tablets in microlingual form. Vitamins B are of crucial importance to those like me. The taste is nasty, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes and I eat or drink something good after taking this tablet. It gives me more energy which I do need because I feel down due to cytostatic drugs. I think I'll buy it again!

I feel better now.

5721219723395907532님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found I had to have b12 injections because my b12 was so low that I was having memory problems! I Could not absorb b12 naturally. I started looking for a product that would save me from having to go to the doctors for injections! I found the b12 in this product! Then I was advised to take more of the 'B' s group for depression and fatigue. So I tried this product - b12+ all the Bs I needed. The difference is remarkable. Once I had trouble getting through each day:( now I have a renewed vigour!!!!! :) YAY

Makes me relax

Reviewer2170266님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The difference between other B complex is that "Superior Source" makes me calmer in five minutes, suppose the B quantities are the reason. Good for headache. Similar to "Life Time liquid B" but portable and no need to refrigerate. 60 tablets, may be too short. Make it higher! :)

Great B-complex vitamin

Reviewer2963961님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Disolve right in your mouth, no need to digest, full potency. Really like these...

Good Energy

Reviewer1550058님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a sub-lingual source of B, however, this product does not taste very good and I would not advise letting it dissolve under your tongue.

Bad Taste, did use much

Reviewer2350202님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have a strong, unpleasant taste. We did not use them for long.

good products

Reviewer2660288님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only ones I use now

Inst Disolve Tabs

Giordie님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great idea for me as i cant swallow tabs etc product is first rate love it. Would like to see a Vitamin B1 included in the range please.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth

Reviewer1877965님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Большое количество витаминов B по низкой цене. Необходимы во время болезни и при стрессе, а также для роста волос (лучше добавить к ним Inositol и Biotin в высоких дозировках) . Осторожно!! Витамины в таких дозировках не следует принимать долго без назначения врача!! Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Можно принимать, не запивая. Очень удобно! A large amount of vitamins B at the low price. Are necessary during an illness and at a stress, and also for growth of hair. Carefully!! Vitamins B such dosages shouldn't be accepted long without appointment of the doctor!! Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth. It is possible to accept, without washing down. Very conveniently!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품