KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Protein Powder

5204070678750126445님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some years now and really rate it. I started using it because I was looking for a non whey protein that was good for a long distance runner. I use it daily with my breakfast cereal and also in my recovery drink after exercise. It ticks all the boxes for me and I love the vanilla taste.

It doesn't taste good :\

5695792642871852192님께서 Jul 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought the chocolate flavor before and it didn't taste great so I thought I'll give vanilla a try and guess what . It's not so great either so now I only use it on my pancakes.

Doesn't taste good

Reviewer2750756님께서 Jun 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switched from Garden of Life to this because of reviews of heavy metals being found in Garden of Life. This one tastes terrible in comparison. I hope Garden of Life can resolve issues with their product.

I would recomend this

5507448051301812286님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is very good and arrived on date as promissed.

Nice

5035019839239143260님께서 Mar 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

waiting for my muscles to grow :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Alisa

5008354630209337085님께서 Dec 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favourite protein powder by far. It tastes nice but still natural - not too sweet or artificial-tasting like some other protein powders. It is versatile - I use it in smoothies, with yoghurt as a dessert, in porridge or in raw treat recipes. highly reccommend!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

delicious and worth the price

5157609884189752766님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is very good and the texture is enjoyable too - unlike in some other rice protein products.

The best!

5564213725137471731님께서 Nov 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

always have that at home!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A protein powder sourced from plant protein

5112028842132153809님께서 Aug 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best tasting Protein powders around. A great alternative to Whey protein powders, especially if you have dairy sensitivity of allergies. My 15 year old son is using it, as he is very active and finds the texture and taste very satisfactory and finds it lasts him a few hours, which is great between meals. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is bed-ridden, elderly, or looking to boost your protein intake naturally. Especially good for vegetarians.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Unbelievably good tasting. After two weeks I am slimmer and more satiated.

Reviewer2344847님께서 Aug 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting rice protein I've ever used. I have been using expensive rice protein products by Metagenics and Ortho Mollecular Products for a long time so I was very surprised to discover how much better tasting this brand is. I wish I could know for certain that this is a "complete protein" as the company is suggesting (apparently the fermentation process enhances the amino acids bioavailability). Bottom line though is that I do feel more satiated and slimmer after only two weeks of snacks with this particular protein. I only wish it wasn't priced so high.

상품 1-10 중 전체 164 상품