KO

iHerb 상품평

₩2,508

₩2,852

할인금액: ₩344 (12% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great gum!

Reviewer2927929님께서 Sep 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes like regular sugarfree gum. Flavor lasts a very long time.

Stevia gum

Reviewer1348049님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

WE absolutely love this gum. My husband is epileptic and can't have aspartame or artificial ingredients because it may cause a seizure. This gum is great. Many products on the shelf today contain things he can't consume so we want to reorder today. Please send us the info and we will. Thank you.

stevia dent

Reviewer2787940님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

gum

Reviewer2455479님께서 Feb 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is all my daugher will let her kids chew,very good.

chewing gum

Reviewer2248313님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful

Healthy alternative

Reviewer2112311님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally a healthy alternative to sugarless gum and it does not make the blood glucose rise.

great product!

Reviewer2086945님께서 Sep 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent -and healthy - product.. wish we could buy more products with stevia in them!

Smile

Reviewer1198808님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this gum. I am trying to stay away from suger and fake sweetners that are not good for you. I have been on the HCG diet so this goes well with it and it also helps me when I need something sweet to eat or chew on. Thank you for being out there. I will keep coming back to you websight.

mmmm....Tasty!!!

Reviewer1727831님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty gum with nice, soft mint aroma. Recommend! One of the best gums which I have tasted!

Great chewing gum!

Reviewer1894689님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will be buying more of this gum...from a family of gum chewers...it stays true for a reasonable amount of time before losing flavor and becoming too tough to chew.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품