KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,531

₩6,802

할인금액: ₩2,271 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

The Best Ever!

Reviewer2898208님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several of the South of France bar soaps. Bar none, the Sweet Almond is the best. I love this so much. So moisturizing, and smells wonderful!

Long lasting

PinkOveralls님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This big bar is everything we want in a soap -- light scent, mild, lathers well, lasts a long time and doesn't get gummy.

just perfect/отличное мыло

Reviewer2985127님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Обожаю все мыло этой марки, и это миндальное мыло - не исключение. Шикарный миндальный аромат, мыться им - одно удовольствие! I adore all the soaps of this brand, and this one is perfect too. Wonderful almond smell, it's a great pleasure to wash my body with it.

smells wonderful

Reviewer1201475님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap smells wonderful! I love the sweet almond scent. The soap feel smooth and luxurious. The bar is much bigger than most natural soaps so it's a good value for the money. I'm very pleased.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Im a big fan of this brand

Reviewer1729593님께서 Dec 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I adore all South of France soaps!

Big Bar!

MikeMember님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent value for money when bought on sale for $1.

South of France, Sweet Almond

Reviewer1693034님께서 Jan 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Muilas, labai skaniai saldziai kvepia, prausiuosi juo veida

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

atsiliepimailt님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

labai didelis gabalas, muilina gerai , kvapas labai malonus ir intensyvokas a very large piece of good soap bar, the smell is very pleasant and intensity

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4850821275019720705님께서 Feb 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품