KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Smells great!

Reviewer3145962님께서 Mar 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this South of France soap! Very moisturizing, lathers well, and smells great!

enjoyable

4980179297931639979님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lovely almond-scented, sweet rich foaming soap. It is very good for the skin, not dry. Unfortunately, the scent does not last until you run out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells like cherries and almonds!

ksju84님께서 Jan 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

a very good purchase, a big moisturizing soap bar with a divine smell of cherries and almonds! I recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice scent and big piece

Linea-Organica님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Big piece of soap that has scent of Amaretto:) Большой кусок мыла, имеющий запах Амаретто на самом деле. Пахнет абрикосовыми косточками. Качественное мыло.

Excellent product

Reviewer1880524님께서 Nov 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cannot fault these soaps. Started buying them for my wife but have now started using them myself. They leave your skin refreshed and glowing. This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have bought these items

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sympa :)

Audrey님께서 Nov 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sent très bon, mais pas vraiment l'amande, j'ai plus senti une pointe de cannelle ! Mais le savon faisait son job, sans trop dessécher, donc rien à redire :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

atsiliepimailt님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

labai didelis gabalas, muilina gerai , kvapas labai malonus ir intensyvokas a very large piece of good soap bar, the smell is very pleasant and intensity

Great smell.

Reviewer1736332님께서 Aug 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several of South of France soaps and like them all, but this one is my favorite. It smells great! It doesn't dry my skin out either. It's a big bar and last a long time.

Smell <3

mameesh님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the smell! very strong

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품