KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

South of France, Liquid Soap, Soothing Orange Blossom Honey, 12 oz (336 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩5,665
₩8,486
할인금액: ₩2,821 (33% 할인)
22 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (9)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Very Good

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. It is very gentle on your skin both body and face. The fragance is refreshing as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very good

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

opheart님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice smell - like citrus blossom (something like lemon blossom or bergamot essential oil). I beleive, that the orange blossom feels exactly like this soap, though I've never smelled it :-) The soap washes off very well, as not every liquid soap does. The skin on my arms is like a velvet when using it. By I haven't liked to use it as a face- or body wash. It seems, this soap dries my skin (normal type). Would buy again as a hand wash.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

AMAZING HAND SOAP

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4917076163549949801님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

South of France is by far my favorite hand soap....I wash my hands a thousand times a day....this soap leaves them smelling so nice and so soft, never dried out. I've tried several natural hand soaps and this is the best!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

beautiful smell

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1609768님께서 Dec 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

and so soft! Love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Most excellent product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2285364님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just have found this site, but will be a returning customer! Shipping was fast and packed very well...they carry a great line up of products that we use regularly..would highly recommend to others!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »