KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell, 90 Tablets

₩15,396
₩28,510
할인금액: ₩13,114 (46% 할인)
8 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Good for immune system

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1854284님께서 Nov 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fine product for the immune system. This was prescribed by my doctor for building up my immune system. No after- taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Value, Great Product!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2310006님께서 May 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I check out the pricing on items from five different sources, before I order...and iHerb has the best odorless garlic product available that I have found! I compare price, units or mg of active ingredients, and I figure out how much per month...this really is my one and only garlic product! Thank You Source Naturals and iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

High Allicin

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

AllyAw님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We all know how useful garlic is in our foods & it is an important supplement too! I used to buy garlic perls without realizing the active component is Allicin. Aged garlic doesnt have allicin and some brands have low allicin yield. This brand has a high allicin and considered good value in terms of price per quantity of allicin compared to the other brands! Good buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Cholesteral

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1752466님께서 Feb 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this in hopes of lowering my cholesteral. I read that once daily garlic may help. This product has no after taste and is easy to use. MD

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1605533님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great source of Garlic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »