KO

₩15,536

₩28,759

할인금액: ₩13,223 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good for immune system

Reviewer1854284님께서 Nov 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fine product for the immune system. This was prescribed by my doctor for building up my immune system. No after- taste

High Allicin

AllyAw님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We all know how useful garlic is in our foods & it is an important supplement too! I used to buy garlic perls without realizing the active component is Allicin. Aged garlic doesnt have allicin and some brands have low allicin yield. This brand has a high allicin and considered good value in terms of price per quantity of allicin compared to the other brands! Good buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Value, Great Product!

Reviewer2310006님께서 May 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I check out the pricing on items from five different sources, before I order...and iHerb has the best odorless garlic product available that I have found! I compare price, units or mg of active ingredients, and I figure out how much per month...this really is my one and only garlic product! Thank You Source Naturals and iHerb!

Cholesteral

Reviewer1752466님께서 Feb 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this in hopes of lowering my cholesteral. I read that once daily garlic may help. This product has no after taste and is easy to use. MD

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell

Reviewer1605533님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great source of Garlic.

garlic

Reviewer3244687님께서 Aug 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product, good price and good service thanks

Good Gar

Reviewer3360492님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product lives up to its press

great

Reviewer1603338님께서 Nov 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

quickly