KO

₩9,765

₩18,072

할인금액: ₩8,307 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

No longer satisfied

Reviewer1227049님께서 May 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product used to be good until the company all of a sudden changed it from a darker brown to a watered down lighter brown color. I asked the company if they changed their formula and they claim they did not, but I do not believe it as it is much lighter and no longer effective. It used to keep virus outbreaks away and no longer does. As such, I will have to find another provider whose solution is stronger. Bummer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2657801님께서 Jul 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good detoxifier

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great price and it worked well. I intend to purchase this monthly.

5201816963392099303님께서 Oct 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children and I have lyme disease and tickborne infections and use this to help with detox, herxes, and neurological symptoms. I have one child who doesn't swallow pills so I bought this tincture for him. It works great alongside his antimicrobial treatment and reduces headaches, makes him have less pain and feel calmer. Great price for the size of the bottle. I highly recommend. This is a great tincture to use for anyone with neurological conditions and agitation, brain fog, neuro-psychiatric symptoms like mood swings, confusion, and rage. Sarsaparilla has been used for infections and also for neurological conditions abroad for centuries.

smilax

Reviewer1979343님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good stuff

A good alternative to Ginseng

Reviewer2674066님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rotate herbs now and then...seems like I quite getting a benefit from them with time. I've used Maca and Ginseng for several months, and just switched to this for male well being. I think it works as well. Source Naturals is a trusted brand.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품