KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good for a variety of health issues

Reviewer1925810님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. In Europe, this supplement is a prescription product and is the #1 prescription for depression. In their clinical studies, they prescribe 1200 to 1600 mg daily (that is 3 to 4 of the double strength each day). I mention this to help others, because at this dosage it really, really helps beat some of my fibromyalgia and arthritis pain, gives some mental alertness and a better mood, and it also helps protect the liver when you have to take other prescription meds that might comprimise liver function. At iherb's price, it costs about $60 a month at the 3 daily dose, which is worth it for the difference it makes. I can always tell the decline in health when I let my supply run out. Best of Health to you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Has phthalates and modified ingredients.

Reviewer2588518님께서 Nov 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed they have some questionable ingredients, namely, modified cellulose gum and hydropropyl mehylcellulose phthalate. I have heard very bad things about phthalates and have been trying to avoid them. I tried to contact the company and they gave me an email to which there has been no response.

Sam-e from Source natural

Reviewer3212554님께서 Aug 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

High potency product. Stareted feeling stomach ache with 400 mg/per day. Reduced to 200 mg. Good for aches, pain and liver.

Great product!

Reviewer1661186님께서 Jan 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for a year and 1/2 now; it has produced wonderful results for my joint pain.

Sam-e at a good price

Reviewer1406404님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a good product, and the price is good, better than Sam-e at the health food store even when they have a two for one sale! The Natural Factors Sam-e is a good value, too, but I like the protective packaging on this brand.

Worth It

Reviewer2527911님께서 Jul 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact that this product is cleaner with regard to the additional listings. Folks need to see what else comes with that capsule, tablet, or soft gel..you take something that you feel you need on a daily bases but fail to read what else comes with it..it does add up. this SAMe from source Naturals has less of what we don't need along with the SAMe that we do need. Wobderful for anyone taking medications, helping the liver to survive. Mainer

Replaced my St John's Wort with this

Reviewer1752031님께서 Jun 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this to replace my St.John's Wort, Sun Theanine, and sensoril. So far so good. I like that I only have to take one pill in the morning and I'm good. Haven't noticed a change in my joints yet, but I've only been takig it for 2 weeks.

Excellent price

Reviewer1636350님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product especially for anxiety. The price at iherb is the best I found.

Reliable

Reviewer1266450님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using this brand of SAMe for years, I tried another brand and it did not work as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Naturals, SAMe, 400 mg, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets (SNS-01400)

Reviewer2816183님께서 Aug 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the better quality SAMe products. I've taken it for several months. It has helped with joint discomfort and lifted my spirits. I take it as directed--on an empty stomach.

상품 1-10 중 전체 54 상품