KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Product

5586896955355261579님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, very effective. Been using for a month and will continue to use. Has improve my general well being. Mood, mobility and funny enough my skin complexion.

SAMe

5219846649855951187님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Find it helps distress and relax, use it along with St Johns Wort, is just the extra boost needed to help cope with looking after both wife and father-in-law, who both have cancer.

good value

5419148741403620066님께서 Oct 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality at a good price

Extreme Nausea

Reviewer3272543님께서 Feb 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, I experienced extreme nausea from this supplement and had to throw it out after trying it twice to be sure. Although I have a history of migraines and sensitivity to ingredients, nausea is a common side effect of SAMe. It's recommended to take on an empty stomach for best absorption and on a full stomach if nausea happens. I felt so ill I did not want to even try it on a full stomach. Wish there had been a trial size.

SAMe

Reviewer1717081님께서 Feb 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well. Notice a difference when people don't take it.

SAMe

Reviewer1836572님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great supplement to enhance liver function and also facilitate healthy joints.

great product

Reviewer2269751님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure if it's placebo or better training techniques, but after taking this for some months now, my mood seems a lot more even and my knees haven't been aching as they used to. I take 1 tablet twice a day. It says to take it without food, though I still forget to take it before my meals. The GNC version, iirc, says to take with food.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SAMe

Reviewer2862473님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is one of the best I've used to beat chronic fatigue. Source Naturals is consistently good.

Reliable

Reviewer1266450님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using this brand of SAMe for years, I tried another brand and it did not work as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Source Naturals

Reviewer1019593님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enjoy your prices. Thanks