KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,124

₩22,450

할인금액: ₩10,326 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Unexpectedly remarkable effects:

Reviewer1063411님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ran out of my Doctor's Best resveratrol so my girlfriend let me try her Source Natural tablets. She didn't have many, so I only took one tablet a day. Four days later I noticed that I wasn't using my asthma inhaler as much. After one month, although I still suffer asthma attacks, they are far less frequent. As a matter of fact, I have not used my inhaler in the last two days instead of my previous 5-7 times per day. During this time I made no other changes to my diet or lifestyle. I definitely notice improved results when the tablets are taken on a full stomach. In my opinion this is one of those rare supplements that provide significant noticeable benefits.

My rash gone

Reviewer2720917님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product. The rash IHAD FROM ANOTHER ANDROGRAPHIS BRAND DISAPPARED WHEN I started taking this brand. I appreciate the quality. Elaine R

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1457700님께서 Dec 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets are darker and have a stronger odor than the same ones I purchased in a local store.

Resveratrol

Reviewer1744308님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Boost energy.

Mary Ritt

Reviewer1122432님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far these caplets work well. More concentrated than some.

great choice

Reviewer3022011님께서 Feb 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great choice

Feels good

Reviewer1391377님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smaller dose than in other brands and it remains unknown how much trans-resveratrol is in it.. all the same, somehow feel better on it so there we go.

Resveratrol

Jeanne1974님께서 Jun 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand was recommended by Stephen Buhner in 'Healing Lyme', and it is really effective, but I would take it for all the other properties of resveratrol, even if I wasn't using it for Lyme. In a few weeks of use, I look 10 years younger and feel much younger too. Since adding Now brand Hyaluronic acid Double strength to this product, I have been having much less problem with Arthritic joints as well. I expect my hip joint to continue to improve with this regime.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품