KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Source Naturals, Resveratrol, 60 Tablets

₩13,011
₩23,232
할인금액: ₩10,221 (44% 할인)
37 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2692560님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Relief for my sore knee's

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1598869님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2978176님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Resveratrol

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1296679님께서 Jul 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive tried three different resveratrol brands and this one is the best. I feel an energy boost from taking this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

my eyebrows seemed lifted

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1927983님께서 Nov 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

im taking it for lyme. but my browbone kinda lifted..in a good way, I mean look younger.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »