KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩12,482

₩23,114

할인금액: ₩10,631 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(7)
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

Reviewer3118920님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Supposed to be healthy, i have only little time experience with this so i can't give more information right now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

Reviewer2978176님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Source Naturals, Resveratrol

Reviewer2199918님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have paid up to $30. for this product. Love the price and quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product

klagoosh님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are many companies that produce resveratrol products, but this is the best I have found. iHerb was the one place I found where I could easily purchase this product online.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hard tablets

Reviewer1910363님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I'll look for capsules next time...might be easier to swallow

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Lyme

Reviewer1039716님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking for Lyme Disease.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great anti-oxidant protection

Reviewer1535720님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Relief for my sore knee's

Reviewer1598869님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Reviewer2553199님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

Reviewer2692560님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »