KO

₩16,531

₩30,610

할인금액: ₩14,080 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great stuff

Reviewer2867916님께서 Mar 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is some of the best policosanol on the market.

NORMALIZED CHOLESTEROL

Reviewer2495622님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though I did not take the prescribed dose, it lowered my cholesterol in 3 weeks. I took it after being diagnosed of having high cholesterol and had the test after 3 wks and it show normal range cholesterol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Naturals, Policosanol Cholesterol Complex, 60 Tablets (SNS-01531)

Reviewer2598564님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've used this product before and found it to have worked very well in lowering cholestrol. the online order proved to be much more affordable.

cholesteral product

Reviewer1358483님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't take statin meds....got very ill from them...this substitute keeps my total chol.about 220 which I am satisfied with....Have found no ill effects...

Lowered LDL

Reviewer2104384님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for 6 months and it lowered my LDL twenty two points. My HDL stayed the same but was in normal range anyway. The taste is nasty is my only complaint.

LOVE THE COMBINATION OF THIS PRIDUCT

Reviewer2617260님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

THE COMBINATION OF CHOL. LOWERING INGRED. IN THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. I WISH YOU WOULD CARRY A LARGER BOTTLE AS IT IS EXPENSIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HAS TO TAKE 3 PILLS A DAY.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Probably good for some...

Reviewer2583260님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`ve tried 3 different prescribed statins and RYR, Red Yeast Rice. My system just can`t tolerate the side effects. I highly recommend trying anything iherb has to offer compared to the toxic meds put out by big pharma. Do the research.

A little too expensive.

Reviewer2194319님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too expensive, Not enough pills, especially when you have to take 3 at night, they go fast.

Nice to get Policosanol

Reviewer2343806님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I have trouble with lipitor, and my doctor stop to used it, i try to fine another solution of my cholesterol, and i already use policosanol for 3 weeks, i feel fine, thank's

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품