KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

GMO!!!!

30 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1045585님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The soy used in this product (where they derive the phosphatidyl choline from) is GMO. I would never have bought this if I had known and serves me right for not checking a soy product prior to buying. I called the company and they told me that yes it was GMO. I'll be buying the Carlsons brand from now on.

GMO

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2672403님께서 Dec 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just called Source Natural to double check what one said about it being GMO and sure enough, they said it was! I can't believe it! I'm on my second bottle as was ordering for a friend, but will never order it again. Shame on them!

Good product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1426531님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found Source Naturals to provide excellent supplements. This product has helped me with liver dysfunction in the past. Now it appears to be helping me in several areas associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

big difference

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1275182님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've notice a big difference in my cognitive skills, acute mental awareness seems improved.

Good Value

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2492682님께서 Apr 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I combine it with B-5 and I feel like I'm more clear headed. I am now taking it before bedtime as well and I seems to help me sleep better. I didn't know if it would keep me awake but took a chance and it seems to help me get a deeper sleep. I am also giving it to my child who is hyperactive and his volume has lowered a couple of notches. I don't know if it's related but he is more able to complete his school work has gotten 100% on assignments and is showing neater handwritting.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품