KO

₩22,580

₩41,814

할인금액: ₩19,234 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

GMO!!!!

Reviewer1045585님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The soy used in this product (where they derive the phosphatidyl choline from) is GMO. I would never have bought this if I had known and serves me right for not checking a soy product prior to buying. I called the company and they told me that yes it was GMO. I'll be buying the Carlsons brand from now on.

GMO

Reviewer2672403님께서 Dec 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just called Source Natural to double check what one said about it being GMO and sure enough, they said it was! I can't believe it! I'm on my second bottle as was ordering for a friend, but will never order it again. Shame on them!

Good product

Reviewer1426531님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found Source Naturals to provide excellent supplements. This product has helped me with liver dysfunction in the past. Now it appears to be helping me in several areas associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.

big difference

Reviewer1275182님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've notice a big difference in my cognitive skills, acute mental awareness seems improved.

Good Value

Reviewer2492682님께서 Apr 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I combine it with B-5 and I feel like I'm more clear headed. I am now taking it before bedtime as well and I seems to help me sleep better. I didn't know if it would keep me awake but took a chance and it seems to help me get a deeper sleep. I am also giving it to my child who is hyperactive and his volume has lowered a couple of notches. I don't know if it's related but he is more able to complete his school work has gotten 100% on assignments and is showing neater handwritting.

A good product

Reviewer1805827님께서 Nov 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to keep my brain runing well.

Take to increase Bilirubin

Reviewer1204206님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dr. started me on 2 softgels twice a day to increase my bilirubin (liver chemical). My level is not yet normal but has gone up considerably.

An Excellent Product

Reviewer1654462님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Phosphatidyl choline is a highly bioavailable source of choline because it's combined with inositol to produce lecithin (the cap contains lecithin as well as concentrated choline), and is the one supplement everyone should take because it has numerous benefits as a result of its being absorbed by every cell in your body and brain. It's necessary for everything from cholesterol reduction (by removing fat from blood vessels) due to its emulsifying effect, to enhancing brain function and improving joint lubrication. Source Naturals PC caps are pure and effective, reasonably priced, and I recommend them highly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Source Naturals, Phosphatidyl Choline in Lecithin, 420 mg, 180 Softgels (SNS-00620)

Reviewer3224942님께서 Feb 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

New to this brand but they seem to be a good product for the price. Keep refrigerated or in the freezer for ease of digestion and swallowing.

Krisitne Winnicki

Reviewer3226507님께서 Jan 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent, absorbs well. I would love to see the size change to 50mg choline, for those of us who need 400mg

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품