KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

GMO

Reviewer2672403님께서 Dec 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just called Source Natural to double check what one said about it being GMO and sure enough, they said it was! I can't believe it! I'm on my second bottle as was ordering for a friend, but will never order it again. Shame on them!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

An Excellent Product

Reviewer1654462님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Phosphatidyl choline is a highly bioavailable source of choline because it's combined with inositol to produce lecithin (the cap contains lecithin as well as concentrated choline), and is the one supplement everyone should take because it has numerous benefits as a result of its being absorbed by every cell in your body and brain. It's necessary for everything from cholesterol reduction (by removing fat from blood vessels) due to its emulsifying effect, to enhancing brain function and improving joint lubrication. Source Naturals PC caps are pure and effective, reasonably priced, and I recommend them highly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excelllent

Reviewer2254178님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excelllent

Fantastic Phosphatidyl Choline

Reviewer3152948님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been taking this brand of Phosphatidyl Choline for years and are delighted with the results we have seen.

Good Product

Reviewer1488639님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a good buy and it had the same ingredient as some of the more expensive supplements. I have not taken it long enough to know whether I am getting the benefits from it. I will continue to take it.

GMO!!!!

Reviewer1045585님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The soy used in this product (where they derive the phosphatidyl choline from) is GMO. I would never have bought this if I had known and serves me right for not checking a soy product prior to buying. I called the company and they told me that yes it was GMO. I'll be buying the Carlsons brand from now on.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

31 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

better memor

Reviewer3325005님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

definitely improved memory... love it

Memory boost

pirpeli님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works!

Phosphatidyl Choline

Reviewer2278923님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am pleased with the product

Review of supplement product

Reviewer1630003님께서 Aug 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품