KO

다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Active form of B5

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for liver, cholesterol health and supposed to be good for joints as well. Caplets are not too big, therefore easy to swallow. I would prefer a 50mg caplet but all manufacturers seem to mega dose B5. I half these and would prefer to half them again, however that's a bit too fiddly and the caplet might fall apart, so I just take the 150mg every second or third day. I read this form of B5 is less stable, decomposing over time if not kept refrigerated, so I keep mine in the fridge. One of the few source naturals tablets that doesn't contain dicalcium phosphate.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This really increased my energy...

18 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ZlatinVal님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product only to test pantethine benefits. I have autoimmune condition which means I need more steroid hormones from adrenals. Guess what.. taking 300mg x 2 times a day really increased my energy and the ability to coop with stress from my illness and daily tasks. I plan to buy again but much larger quantity. Don't forget that pantethine (coenzyme B5) is also important for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and heme, a component of hemoglobin.

Good quality, great price

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a highly absorbable form of Vitamin B5, which is very important for adrenal support, and the cardiovascular system. Good quality, and great price.

Great for Social anxiety and Adrenal Fatigue

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2575097님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have mild/moderate adrenal fatigue and half of one of these tablets with breakfast helps to keep me feeling "normal" for the majority of the time (most people seem to need a bigger dosage than this but I get palpitations if I take more). Its been very helpful to decrease the amount of adrenaline going through my body when I'm stressed about something. I have social anxiety and since using this, my voice hardly ever shakes anymore when I'm talking to people.

Adrenal recovery...

Reviewer1448770님께서 Jul 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the parts of adrenal recovery, helps with your skin as well. :)

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품