KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Too Slow To Disolve

Reviewer1645059님께서 Apr 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

These take 40 minutes to dissolve. Much too slow. Unlikely to buy again

never again

5487849416492740001님께서 Mar 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After the first few minutes, I gave up and chewed it. It doesn't dissolve under my tongue!

Never arrived. Cant review really

5558299951893615447님께서 Jan 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb is becoming a bit of a joke lately. 6 weeks and no sign of my items. So how can I review this? Well I can't but I can review I herbs dismal attempt at fobbing me off and blaming the post. That total rubbish. One time iHerb was a pleasure to deal with, now their becoming a bit of a joke 6 weeks and counting for this item, but what's bothering me even more is I have 4 more parcels from iHerb. If you want to learn about patience, purchase from iHerb, if you want your items and stay healthy, well purchase elsewhere.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good, but Take forever to dissolve

4830009186985985152님께서 Jul 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tablets are larger than most b12 tablets and take a long time to dissolve. Otherwise the taste was fine and the price was good. I had used in the past the NOW b12 and it was destroyed by humidity shortly after opening the container. I hope this one hold up better and if so, I will repurchase.

Ok

5493635501914070700님께서 May 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kids don't like these they take a while to dissolve

Love this

Reviewer3107790님께서 Mar 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was using another brand (as cyanocobalamin). Feel that the methylCobalmin works better for me in that I am sleeping better, which is one of the benefits of B-12.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very happy

supergranny님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These B12 are sublingual, effective & very good value. Shipping to Australia is quick, reliable & inexpensive...Thanks iHerb

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Using as part of my supplementation while treating MSIDS - Late stage Lyme - B12 deficiency

5299500619190657676님께서 Jan 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes a huge difference in my energy levels. I use this when I cannot have access to my methylcobalamin injections.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pleasant taste

4920514250051858086님께서 Oct 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic supplement, pleasant tasting, easy to take. No complaints from any of my family members.

Good for Extra Energy

Reviewer1234862님께서 Aug 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband & I both take for extra energy. We've been taking for over a year -- it seems good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 96 상품