KO

₩8,947

₩16,567

할인금액: ₩7,620 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Manganese for your knees!

Reviewer2269108님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken manganese in conjunction with pantethine and chondroitin for back pain and joint stiffness for year. Source Naturals is a great quality product. Whenever I feel stiff, I take my rescue group and in 15-20 minutes I am moving again!

Manganese

Reviewer2328138님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started using this as Dr. Atkins recommends if one takes zinc. Since it is a trace mineral it'll probably take awhile to show up. Supposed to help heart and bones as well.

I like this.

4618337841988618431님께서 Aug 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this mineral after looking at my urine analysis tests & hair analysis which showed very low and non existent Mn levels. I have been on them a couple of weeks taking 2 tabs a day. It is used in a number of key enzymes and the full physiological effect from taking this might be a few months. With osteoporosis being a possibility for me with my genetics it is something that would be good for me to take in that regards (plus teeth) along with boron, D3, silica, strontium, K2, Ca & Mg. It is supposed to be good for hair and alas have not noticed any improvement there...so far. It is good for reducing blood sugar levels and I think it has been helping me with that (non diabetic but still have high readings). Aspects I have noticed while I have been on is improved sleep, more desire to read/study and increase in erotic dreams (though have found no mention of this with anyone else) and a bit of a pick up in appetite. Source Naturals is a brand a trust + this good value price wise.

Great for dizziness!

ShelleyP님께서 Jul 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the years, I have occasionally had an issue with dizzy spells or lightheadedness. I found that a daily dose of 10-15 mg. of manganese would sort this out very quickly, usually by the second day of taking it. Manganese will always be the first thing I try with any sort of dizziness or ringing in the ears.

My first time

deeperpoet님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healed my bursitis in just a few days. I will keep these handy

Brain Equalizer

Reviewer2145777님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to have an effect on the seizure in addition to the taking of prescribed medication. This has certainly improved the quality of life.

Helps me sleep

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Aug 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Manganese is an important mineral for both the thyroid and the adrenals, both of which affect your whole body metabolism. When I don't supplement with it, my sleep is much poorer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Duo for joint pain relief

Reviewer1106030님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 mg. Manganese plus 2 mg. Copper daily for joint pain relief within one month. I was tiredof prescription drugs for osteoarthritis so I tried it and it's beginning to work.

Good Manganese

Reviewer1382104님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An important element if you get hard workout.

Source Naturals manganese

Reviewer1488008님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good mix no unfortunate ingredients

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품