KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Manganese for your knees!

Reviewer2269108님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken manganese in conjunction with pantethine and chondroitin for back pain and joint stiffness for year. Source Naturals is a great quality product. Whenever I feel stiff, I take my rescue group and in 15-20 minutes I am moving again!

Great for dizziness!

ShelleyP님께서 Jul 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the years, I have occasionally had an issue with dizzy spells or lightheadedness. I found that a daily dose of 10-15 mg. of manganese would sort this out very quickly, usually by the second day of taking it. Manganese will always be the first thing I try with any sort of dizziness or ringing in the ears.

Manganese

Reviewer2328138님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started using this as Dr. Atkins recommends if one takes zinc. Since it is a trace mineral it'll probably take awhile to show up. Supposed to help heart and bones as well.

My first time

deeperpoet님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healed my bursitis in just a few days. I will keep these handy

Japan

Reviewer2336631님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source mineral chelates are all good. 15 mg. is just right for me.

Source Naturals manganese

Reviewer1488008님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good mix no unfortunate ingredients

Manganese

5048823580595209361님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in Australia and bought the product to ship to my in-laws in Costa Rica, well CUSTOMS confiscated them. I would had had to jump through so much red-tape, to get them out, that we gave up. PLEASE advise future shipments to Costa Rica that their purchase can be confiscated. I wish you would had known, not happy.

good product

4900995127144737755님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was taking it for back strengthening

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5121441991728928741님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rice protein chelate is likely the best manganese you could get as rice protein has many amino acids that this manganese could potentially be chelated to. The more the better!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Duo for joint pain relief

Reviewer1106030님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 mg. Manganese plus 2 mg. Copper daily for joint pain relief within one month. I was tiredof prescription drugs for osteoarthritis so I tried it and it's beginning to work.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품