KO

₩8,414

₩15,580

할인금액: ₩7,166 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Manganese for your knees!

Reviewer2269108님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken manganese in conjunction with pantethine and chondroitin for back pain and joint stiffness for year. Source Naturals is a great quality product. Whenever I feel stiff, I take my rescue group and in 15-20 minutes I am moving again!

Manganese

Reviewer2328138님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started using this as Dr. Atkins recommends if one takes zinc. Since it is a trace mineral it'll probably take awhile to show up. Supposed to help heart and bones as well.

Great for dizziness!

ShelleyP님께서 Jul 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the years, I have occasionally had an issue with dizzy spells or lightheadedness. I found that a daily dose of 10-15 mg. of manganese would sort this out very quickly, usually by the second day of taking it. Manganese will always be the first thing I try with any sort of dizziness or ringing in the ears.

I like this.

4618337841988618431님께서 Aug 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this mineral after looking at my urine analysis tests & hair analysis which showed very low and non existent Mn levels. I have been on them a couple of weeks taking 2 tabs a day. It is used in a number of key enzymes and the full physiological effect from taking this might be a few months. With osteoporosis being a possibility for me with my genetics it is something that would be good for me to take in that regards (plus teeth) along with boron, D3, silica, strontium, K2, Ca & Mg. It is supposed to be good for hair and alas have not noticed any improvement there...so far. It is good for reducing blood sugar levels and I think it has been helping me with that (non diabetic but still have high readings). Aspects I have noticed while I have been on is improved sleep, more desire to read/study and increase in erotic dreams (though have found no mention of this with anyone else) and a bit of a pick up in appetite. Source Naturals is a brand a trust + this good value price wise.

My first time

deeperpoet님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healed my bursitis in just a few days. I will keep these handy

Helps me sleep

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Aug 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Manganese is an important mineral for both the thyroid and the adrenals, both of which affect your whole body metabolism. When I don't supplement with it, my sleep is much poorer.

Source Naturals manganese

Reviewer1488008님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good mix no unfortunate ingredients

Japan

Reviewer2336631님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source mineral chelates are all good. 15 mg. is just right for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5121441991728928741님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rice protein chelate is likely the best manganese you could get as rice protein has many amino acids that this manganese could potentially be chelated to. The more the better!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Duo for joint pain relief

Reviewer1106030님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 mg. Manganese plus 2 mg. Copper daily for joint pain relief within one month. I was tiredof prescription drugs for osteoarthritis so I tried it and it's beginning to work.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품