KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,690

₩16,090

할인금액: ₩7,401 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Manganese for your knees!

Reviewer2269108님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken manganese in conjunction with pantethine and chondroitin for back pain and joint stiffness for year. Source Naturals is a great quality product. Whenever I feel stiff, I take my rescue group and in 15-20 minutes I am moving again!

Manganese

Reviewer2328138님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started using this as Dr. Atkins recommends if one takes zinc. Since it is a trace mineral it'll probably take awhile to show up. Supposed to help heart and bones as well.

Great for dizziness!

ShelleyP님께서 Jul 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the years, I have occasionally had an issue with dizzy spells or lightheadedness. I found that a daily dose of 10-15 mg. of manganese would sort this out very quickly, usually by the second day of taking it. Manganese will always be the first thing I try with any sort of dizziness or ringing in the ears.

Source Naturals manganese

Reviewer1488008님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good mix no unfortunate ingredients

My first time

deeperpoet님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healed my bursitis in just a few days. I will keep these handy

Manganese

5048823580595209361님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in Australia and bought the product to ship to my in-laws in Costa Rica, well CUSTOMS confiscated them. I would had had to jump through so much red-tape, to get them out, that we gave up. PLEASE advise future shipments to Costa Rica that their purchase can be confiscated. I wish you would had known, not happy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Duo for joint pain relief

Reviewer1106030님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 mg. Manganese plus 2 mg. Copper daily for joint pain relief within one month. I was tiredof prescription drugs for osteoarthritis so I tried it and it's beginning to work.

Brain Equalizer

Reviewer2145777님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to have an effect on the seizure in addition to the taking of prescribed medication. This has certainly improved the quality of life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2220623님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

give this to my 7 year old lab with other supplements(glucosamine/copper/selenium/zinc/vit E,D and C/amino acids/omega 3 6 9 ) seem to help her with her joint problems

Japan

Reviewer2336631님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Source mineral chelates are all good. 15 mg. is just right for me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품