KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

5358632610941560173님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as recommended by a friend. And I recommend it too.

3 x a day

4622588807996409694님께서 Dec 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great suport for cramps

Belly ache

4672103407580196186님께서 Oct 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never had such pain in my stomach ...I immediately stopped using it....contains magnesium stearate ...

Source Naturals, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate, 120 Tablets

5344753586242234127님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this supplement most beneficial. My digestion has improved and I no longer suffer from night cramps. I have recommended this product to various friends and they are all experiencing positive benefits.

ok

finlandrecommends님께서 Feb 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not know much about this, I was recommended to take it in the evenings. Price is ok, bottle shape and the shape of the capsules very ok. Price ok too - well, as always with iHerb... (I wish every product would describe the content, if the capsule/pill is inside in liquid form or solid)

Caused stomach discomfort

Reviewer1199452님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gave me stomach ache. I prefer the one from Douglas Labs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Bis-Glycinate, 120 Tablets (SNS-02132)

Reviewer2174968님께서 Dec 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great form of magnesium for best absorption across the blood brain barrier. Best price from Source Naturals through iHerb

magnesium bisglycinaat

vrouwenpolibxomeer님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

goed opneembare vorm van magnesium. Veel mensen hebben een tekort aan dit mineraal, het hoort tot de basissuppletie als je minder dan 300 gram groenten per dag eet.

Great product!

5384549403359861161님께서 Nov 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used Magnesium from other brands before, but I think that my heartbeat is more regular now than it was before.

Stomach pain

Reviewer3247685님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always purchased another brand of magnesium glycinate and have never had any problems taking right before bed. I bought this brand because it was cheaper and had the "glycine" in the name and have had an upset,cramping, and sour stomach ever since. These pills are very very bitter too. I've noticed also that when I take this brand I can't take an occasional ibuprofen for my arthritis without paying the price of all day stomach cramps the next day. Switching back to my old more expensive brand! I think it did a real number on my stomach lining!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품