KO

iHerb 상품평

₩38,517

₩71,328

할인금액: ₩32,811 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

hep c --liver guard

Reviewer1626340님께서 Feb 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

have taken since my diagnosis of hepatitis C, was having terrible fatigue, has helped tremendously -- will not go without

great product

Reviewer2447997님께서 Jan 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

last year my husbands blood work came back showing high liver enzymes caused from his on the job exposure to chemicals. I started him on the liver guard soon after. His next test 6 months later was all normal. since this product was the only change made, I have to give it the credit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Chronic fatigue improved and a variety of symptoms stopped

Reviewer1660870님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had chronic fatigue for a while. When you have that you thrash around working on different theories until (you hope) you find one that can help you. Prompted by a herbalist/naturopath, I had the idea that I maybe had a liver problem. I went on this supplement as well as staying on Magnesium Malate which had also helped a lot. I felt improvement in the first few days which gave hope, and, unlike all other previous solutions, this improvement hasn't faded away, but has continued! Symptoms which in the past I had associated with 'Candida' have gone or greatly reduced. These include: flatulence, a feeling of general toxicity, an increase in toxicity after ingesting certain foods, insomnia that responded to high amounts of L-Ornithine. A smart herbalist/naturapath helped me realize that Candida, however bad, should not make you totally housebound as I was. 'Candida' is a problem you should be able to carry around and continue to live with. For the first time in years, my chronic fatigue is not progressively worsening but improving. It started with Magnesium Malate and this supplement. I added Acetyl L Carnitine, Thymus Extract, and Now Foods Silymarin (with Curcumin). These supplements are recommended by Dr Michael Murray for Hepatitis C. Taking supplements (and changing my diet) as if I have Hepatitis C is what has brought me this improvement. I went for my first long drive in 6 months yesterday. I'm now getting medically tested for Hep C and liver disfunction. Whatever they come back with, I already know how to improve my liver health and physical energy.

Great Supplement

Reviewer2738838님께서 Oct 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

very good liver help

Reviewer1191503님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product was a big help in my liver/galbladder cleanse. It has a relaxing effect so I only took it with the evening meal.

Excellent for liver health

Krisinsight님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement has great potential for keeping your liver healthy with its antioxidants and detoxifying properties. My only complaint about this formula is that the tablets are bound by magnesium stearate and according to Dr. Klinghardt magnesium stearate creates a bio film that interferes with absorption.

Energy tabs

Reviewer1064627님께서 Nov 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I want to keep enjoying that occasional glass of wine!

Fast Delivery!

Reviewer2703178님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with the fast delivery. A lot of the website stores, they show they have it in stock but actually when you purchase it, they will let you know estimate delivery is in a month... That's why I contacted the customer service with IHerb in advanced and they told me it is for sure in stock. I purchased it, it was shipped the next day. Very fast delivery and good quality products. Thank you!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product! Save my life.

Reviewer1318512님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product can improve my immune system dramatically. The pain of my liver is gone.

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality product