KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for fatigue and anxiety, mood lifter, curbs appetite

Reviewer2469863님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dosing 2 - 3 tabs a day for several days is wonderful for energy and stamina which lasts for a couple of weeks. Mood lifting, curbs appetite, no side effects. Cyanocobalamin form has never shown any such improvement. Great that it is folic acid free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good cheaper way to buy it

5535909113594041132님께서 Sep 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered another well known SH brand of Adenosyl B12 first, as it seems to have less added 'nasties', although is more expensive. But I had such a bad experience with them and their shipping (they decided to take an extra $21 off my card and then it took forever to get back and the whole process was dodgy). So then I found this brand, and iherb has always been great to me, will send to Australia, and price good. And if you notice here you get 120 concentrated tabs, you can cut them up and they last a long time. Other brands often only supply 60 at lower concentration. You probably also get less fillers overall in you this way as it is concentrated. I combine 1/4 tab of this daily with methylB12, apparently best for fatigue and repairing nerves (I hear). It was out of stock at first so I waited.. This is also good for MTHFR people. Note Australian buyers - Activated B vits are very hard to get in Australia (ie B6, B12, folate), it's ridiculous!

Active B12 (dibencozide)

Reviewer2167095님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good B12 to take along with methylcobalamin to correct deficiency. I like that it does not contain folic acid or anything else, works very well.

Contains only methylcobalamin!

5302925651629501203님께서 Nov 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

Awesome!

Reviewer1219909님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works!

excellent product and service

Reviewer1281057님께서 Nov 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

dibencozide by source naturals 2times a day with my multi-vitamin and I am stronger than when I used creatine....and the service was fast and free.(over $40.00)thank you!!

Adenosylcobalamin

Reviewer1908266님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lovely to have this version of AdB12 with no folic acid in it. The large dose helps, too!

Good Value

5758450263846515552님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reading other reviews I thought that I would notice some changes after a couple of weeks. None apparent, so B12 probably not an issue for me. However they taste pleasent and are very good value

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품