KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

colloidal trace minerals

4839616754406464549님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

feeling much better with each bottle. Will re-order soon.

the best

5650395740733289552님께서 May 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this item is the first aim!!!!!

Flavor not to my liking

Reviewer2086452님께서 Dec 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find the 'fruit' flavor unpleasant. I'd be happier with a flavor-free or subtle-flavor version. Also, I perceive that over time I'm detecting an increasing fermentation component to the flavor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Methylparaben still on the label

5578561642755857650님께서 May 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Methylparaben is not good in here. According to one review here where the customer said to be in contact with the company said that they "had removed" it with other ingredient(s). That was 2010. Now it's spring 2014, and METHYLPARABEN is still listed on the label. That has to mean that it still really is in the product! I will not buy anything from this company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great! tastes like water!

Reviewer2559542님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my very picky kids and they can't taste it at all in juice or water!

Excellent product and service

Reviewer1971541님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for a detox program and so far this trace mineral formula is working fine.

Amazing!

Reviewer1655074님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this, I've notice my anxiety and depression has decrease substantially. Great for those who have any of these difficulties.

ColloidaLife Trace Minerals,

Reviewer1382860님께서 Dec 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this in this last year; I Can't tell any difference on my health. As a Senior Citizen nearing 80; I do try what I think my body could need because I do not take prescription drugs or vitamins; I only take the mineral Iodine because I am an O blood type and may not eat seaweed every day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

colloidalife trace minerals

Reviewer2278923님께서 Oct 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A health person suggested that I need minerals

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

They have removed the Methylparaben, safe to consume

Reviewer3352888님께서 Jun 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although on the product description the ingredient of Methylparaben is listed, it is no longer an ingredient in the product. I read the label as soon as it arrived and even contacted the company that make it & they have confirmed that they have in fact removed the Methylparaben from the product and have replaced it with potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate. As far as using the product, I add it to my water and drink it along with royal jelly for a nutrient rich and healthy drink to boost my body's overall function. The taste is subtle (fruit but not super sweet).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품