KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,326

₩13,564

할인금액: ₩6,239 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

They have removed the Methylparaben, safe to consume

Reviewer3352888님께서 6 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although on the product description the ingredient of Methylparaben is listed, it is no longer an ingredient in the product. I read the label as soon as it arrived and even contacted the company that make it & they have confirmed that they have in fact removed the Methylparaben from the product and have replaced it with potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate. As far as using the product, I add it to my water and drink it along with royal jelly for a nutrient rich and healthy drink to boost my body's overall function. The taste is subtle (fruit but not super sweet).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Methylparaben still on the label

5578561642755857650님께서 5 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Methylparaben is not good in here. According to one review here where the customer said to be in contact with the company said that they "had removed" it with other ingredient(s). That was 2010. Now it's spring 2014, and METHYLPARABEN is still listed on the label. That has to mean that it still really is in the product! I will not buy anything from this company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

source naturals colloidal life minerals

Reviewer1859529님께서 5 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the only colloidal mineral on the market that is made from desalinated sea water and in my experience it is the best. I have tried many colloidal mineral brands but this is the only one that supplies the vital supplementation that a vegan needs to maintain healthy body function. The results have been visible and astonishing.

Great Product

Reviewer1649349님께서 1 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has helped me form an acid state to more alkaline. Reasonably priced!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Have not used it for long but...

Reviewer2348333님께서 6 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product contains Methylparaben!!!!!! OK. I usually dislike it when people write reveiws of products they have not used. But this is such a big mistake on the part of Source Naturals that I had to mention it. Like many people I go out of my way to purchase cosmetic products which advertise that they do NOT contain methyparabens. These substances are HIGHLY toxic to humans and are added to cosmetics (lotions shampoo etc) as a preservative. But since what is placed on the skin is often absorbed by it, I would prefer to avoid it. To put methylparaben in to a health food supplement for oral ingestions is absurd. Even if it is only a small amount, it is completely the wrong ethic for a health food company. Source Naturals? Methylparaben is a man made and one of the most toxic substances in our daily environment. The Eurupean Union is currently considering banning it from all human produts. I will be throwing my bottle away. Shame on Source Naturals. (There are so many natural and safe ways of preserving foods, even just a little ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is effective. )

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Easy to use, beneficial minerals

Reviewer1487667님께서 4 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quick and simple, good quantity for the money. I keep in the frig. Have used along with the UltraMax products, in attempt to combat stress and age factors, noted an overall improvement. Will definitely buy again.

ColloidaLife Trace Minerals,

Reviewer1382860님께서 12 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this in this last year; I Can't tell any difference on my health. As a Senior Citizen nearing 80; I do try what I think my body could need because I do not take prescription drugs or vitamins; I only take the mineral Iodine because I am an O blood type and may not eat seaweed every day.

Noticeable

Reviewer1841871님께서 7 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Noticed a difference

Amazing!

Reviewer1655074님께서 2 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this, I've notice my anxiety and depression has decrease substantially. Great for those who have any of these difficulties.

Excellent product and service

Reviewer1971541님께서 10 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for a detox program and so far this trace mineral formula is working fine.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품