KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

No Fishy Flavor or Smell

Reviewer3046755님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am one of those who cannot tolerate a fishy aroma or flavor. The ArticPure products taste clean and fresh with NO tell-tale fishy hints. Also no heavy metals! I can't eat fish and wouldn't go a day without this product. Aside from the internal health benefits, I feel it contributes to my beautiful skin.

No Fishy After Taste

Reviewer2592963님께서 Mar 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great! There is absolutely no fishy taste or smell at all. I've taken other fish oil supplements that "come back to haunt you". Not this one! I highly recommend it.

Source Naturals, ArcticPure DHA, 275 mg. 60 softgels

Reviewer1212967님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good source of DHA, good uptake. Source Naturals, as always can be counted on to be a quality product.

Brain food

Reviewer1172933님께서 Jun 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product for "brain food." I cannot say that as soon as I took it I was smarter:). It is something that works over time to help preserve neurons in the brain. We have Alzheimer's in our family so I take a cocktail of this product along with Huperzine A,DMAE, and ACetyl-l-carnitine along with Artic Pure Fish oil to help keep my brain healthy. I think it works well.

Brenda Jacob

Reviewer2069206님께서 Apr 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good product at a good price.

Oils aint oils

Reviewer1879955님께서 Jan 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using ArcticPure DHA some time ago upon the suggestion of a Naturopath. Good advice for one who has a heart condition and needs more DHA than EPA. ArcticPure suits me fine.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품