KO

₩17,623

₩22,838

할인금액: ₩5,215 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for pain relief!

Reviewer1032220님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Great pain relieving product

Reviewer1923245님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Good for neuropathy pain

4995345369325283521님께서 May 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Sombra Warm Therapy Gel off and on for many years for sore muscles and back pain. Now that I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet I have extreme pain. After trying many other products, I have now come back to Sombra because it works the best for my pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Reviewer3229767님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

good for muscle pain

Reviewer2780520님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sombra pain relief cream and gel helps to relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple neck ache, strains, bruises, strains and sprains. I use this 3 times a day and this product really help me. Iherb provide very good services and good prices.

Sombra

5581401883740842440님께서 Jun 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is very good

Quite helpful!

ShelleyP님께서 Aug 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I won't call this the be all-end all of pain relief, but in my case, it is certainly helpful for low back and sciatic pain. It's not greasy so it so does soak in after a few minutes so less likely to stain clothes. The cream has a pleasant, but fairly strong, menthol/camphor smell, which gradually wears off. It also can create quite a cold sensation on the skin, so if you don't like that sensation, this is probably not for you. I find this type of cold sensation good for pain relief, so I don't mind it. My husband dislikes it because of the cold sensation, which he can't tolerate. The price has been fairly reasonable for an 8 oz. tub.

Sombra Natural pain relieving gel

5755192664120963545님께서 Dec 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I waited anxiously to try out the cream. it took about a week to reach me. the cream is good for muscle ache. try it!

Great product

jefflim님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 3rd order. Great product

Arthritic Pain Relief

5763314982486808071님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently appeared to have the onset of arthritic pain in the fingers. I find this product provides good relief by applying it in the morning and before going to bed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품