KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for pain relief!

Reviewer1032220님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Great pain relieving product

Reviewer1923245님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Reviewer3229767님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

good for muscle pain

Reviewer2780520님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sombra pain relief cream and gel helps to relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple neck ache, strains, bruises, strains and sprains. I use this 3 times a day and this product really help me. Iherb provide very good services and good prices.

Sombra Natural pain relieving gel

5755192664120963545님께서 Dec 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I waited anxiously to try out the cream. it took about a week to reach me. the cream is good for muscle ache. try it!

Great product

jefflim님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 3rd order. Great product

Arthritic Pain Relief

5763314982486808071님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently appeared to have the onset of arthritic pain in the fingers. I find this product provides good relief by applying it in the morning and before going to bed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My mother loves this one!

5185356616440060669님께서 May 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother has bad knees and use this product everyday and she really loves it. She said it was the best pain relieving product she has ever tried :-) Two thumbs up!

Better Price Than Locally

Reviewer2015297님께서 Mar 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sombra Warm Therapy rub is wonderful product because it eases the pain and discomfort. I got it for my knee, but my husband uses it for his back. iHerb.com shipped my order straight away. I am very happy with purchase. 'A Happy Customer'

Great

Reviewer1093615님께서 Jul 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't hesitate to buy this product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품