KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Sombra Professional Therapy, Warm Therapy, Natural Pain Relieving Gel, 8 oz (227.2 g)

₩18,724
₩24,405
할인금액: ₩5,681 (23% 할인)
16 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Great for pain relief!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1032220님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great pain relieving product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1923245님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3229767님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good for muscle pain

Reviewer2780520님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sombra pain relief cream and gel helps to relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple neck ache, strains, bruises, strains and sprains. I use this 3 times a day and this product really help me. Iherb provide very good services and good prices.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Sombra Natural pain relieving gel

5755192664120963545님께서 Dec 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I waited anxiously to try out the cream. it took about a week to reach me. the cream is good for muscle ache. try it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »