KO

₩20,310

₩23,925

할인금액: ₩3,615 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for pain relief!

Reviewer1032220님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was first introduced to Sombra at a local hospital. My Physical therapist said it was excellent for aches and pains and that the hospital used it all the time. I had tried other creams for pain--nothing comes close to SOMBRA!

Great pain relieving product

Reviewer1923245님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would recommend this product to anyone needing an analgesic pain relieving rub. I introduced my sister and a friend of mine to this product and both like it. Besides relieving pain I also like the amount of product one gets for the money. The camphor and menthol are soothing and pain relieving and aids in a good nights sleep. Lillian

Good for neuropathy pain

4995345369325283521님께서 May 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Sombra Warm Therapy Gel off and on for many years for sore muscles and back pain. Now that I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet I have extreme pain. After trying many other products, I have now come back to Sombra because it works the best for my pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sombra is unbeatable for working on muscle pain

Reviewer3229767님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a massage therapist and Sombra allows me to work more deeply on my client's muscles. The icy hot of the Sombra distracts the client so I can get a lot done, and the product contains aloe vera which is a natural anti-inflamitory for post-massage. It's great stuff!

Sombra 8oz Gel

4966403256429090482님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic products, really works. I have cronic back pain and to date this is the only Gel therapy that has had great results. Linda

Works Great for RD, fibro, and Lupus pain

4687791287017460798님께서 May 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works really well for my pain. I also like how long the gel lasts. You only need a little bit of the product to get the cooling/warm effects. I will buy again for sure.

SOMBRA CREAM

5444575691932538819님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing cream, it helps to relieve the pain in my back and shoulders. It is not greasy feeling and smells great.

Great product

jefflim님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 3rd order. Great product

Great

Reviewer1093615님께서 Jul 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't hesitate to buy this product!

Sombra Warm Therapy

5500154707894775797님께서 Jun 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing! It is the best cream my family and I have ever used for sore, achy muscles. I would HIGHLY recommend it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품