KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,577

₩34,471

할인금액: ₩6,894 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Dry eye relief

Reviewer2755142님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Long time i was looking right product for my dry eyes and this one really helps already after two weeks of use. Dont need to use eyedrops anymore which actually often makes your dry eye problems even worse cause theres usually some additives in most of the eyedrops. This product also has some benefits for your skin and hair.

rescue for the skin

Reviewer1998781님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

when our grand dad had his skin burnt - to the rescue came the sea buckthorn oil. Believe me it helped rejuvenate his skin. This oil - magic power for your skin.

Fantastic

Reviewer1660363님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for over a year now and can honestly say that my skin and nails have improved drastically. After one week of taking this product I noticed that my skin was softer and radiant. My nails are no longer brittle!

Notice no difference with 1mth use

Reviewer2179119님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice no difference with 1mth use

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product at a great price!

Reviewer2156909님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product before, but stopped because of the cost (from another distributor). Since your offer was so good, I took advantage of it. There is more & more in the news concerning saw buckthorn oil--all of it good. This is a great product!

Amazing

Reviewer1089203님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Living in New Zealand the sun is very harsh & even with sunscreen I normally burn in 30 minutes, after taking this I spent 4 1/2 hrs in the sun (with the same sunscreen) & no burning, just went brown!!! Another bonus is my very dry skin is much, much improved!

No effect

Taniana님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No effect whatsoever....

Sea Buckthorn Oil softgels

Reviewer3147210님께서 Aug 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this product. It takes weeks to start to see the results but here is what I have noticed. I have more energy. My appetite is under control. My hair and nails are visibly improved. I have noticed an improvement in digestive health. My order came promptly. I will buy again.

Omega 7 is great for joints and skin

Reviewer2151786님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking natural Omega 7 several times a week makes a big difference in my joints. I highly recommend it! I don't notice any difference in this brand verses any other brand in quality.

Sea-Buckthorn gel tablets

Reviewer3355243님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We believe this product has improved the way we feel physically. They have reduced the frequency and duration of my wife's abdominal attacks. We recommend it highly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품