KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Seaweed Bath Co. Sensitive Skin Soap unscented

4840469595760751119님께서 2 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite every day soap and I have tried many in my 55 plus years. It is all natural, super gentle, soothing and has none of that chemical smell many soaps have. It is great if you have any type of sensitive skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't overlook this soap!

4884948814087833088님께서 3 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered a lot of soap from iHerb, including the very popular African Black and Shea butter soaps. I just got around to trying this one and was pleasantly surprised by how incredibly moisturizing and cleansing it is. Unlike some other soaps which are sketchily "natural" you can really tell that this soap is pure. Even if you don't have allergies or other sensitivities to chemicals or fragrances, you could enjoy its simple unpolluted clean. I found it was well worth the price, especially when compared to some of iHerb's more rated “star” soaps.

A good basic soap bar!

5473521142308292380님께서 6 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good basic soap bar, with a better than average ingredient list. Priced right too, here at IHerbs. The only thing I've noted is that it has a bit of a "slime factor" when it sits for a while in a soap dish and is used up faster than some types of soaps i've tried. I'm guessing not milled soap but that's OK. Other than that, I would probably buy and use again. Note to company, the packaging is great! Love the design. :-)

anbefales

5390443077876248213님께서 10 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

En veldig bra såpe

Decent

5648788126684130935님께서 12 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I herb always comes through with amazing products, I purchased this item when there was a deal on it. The seaweed soap is great for my skin, doesn't dry my skin out and is smooth. I haven't experience too much of the product melting as I have been practicing ishnaan (hydrotherapy) therefore nothing really melts too much for me, however the product itself is great for those who don't want to much of the strong scented and 10+ chemical soaps sold nowadays.

Soap

polyanichko님께서 5 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It feels like an ordinary soap, normal scent, personally I didn't notice anything special, but I don't think, that it's possible to notice anything with naked eye...

soap

5496433813648880367님께서 5 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

it good