KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

DIDNT WORK

4699140698336411087님께서 Apr 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because of all the good ratings . I've just finished the bottle and I found no difference what's so ever . Disappointed 😔

doesn't work

Katarinatan님께서 Mar 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband suffer's from asthma almost 4 times a week, at night. I keep our bedroom v clean, with sheets and blankets washed everyday. I even got a Dyson handheld vacuum cleaner just to vacuum the mattress everyday. Some days, all tat works and he is asthma-free. On other days, he would start to have asthma for some reason and I would give him 2 pills immediately. And after 2 hrs, I would give him 2 more pills becos he would still be wheezing badly. But more than 50% of the time, his asthma would remain just as bad and he would have to reach for his Ventolin inhaler. ( The other 50% of the time, his asthma would get a little better but there would definitely still be a discernible wheeze from his lungs). Still we kept the faith and I would keep giving him this supplement, hoping tat one day, it may just work miraculously. (Also ,I didn't know wat other supplements I could buy for him on iherb). But after almost 7 bottles, I think it's time to write off this pdt It does not work at all for my asthmatic husband.

It works!

Reviewer1755758님께서 Aug 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Asthma-experiencers Worldwide, LOOK HERE!

4924741244706517898님께서 Dec 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this in conjunction with Ridge Crest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength and Infowars Lung Cleanse Spray(not sold here), and as a result have COMPLETELY DITCHED both my budesonide/formoterol & salbutamol inhalers. 2 pills of each of ClearLungs & AsthmaClear, and 6 sprays of the latter - once in the morning and once at night. Phlegm literally comes rising up like oil out of a well. Hack it all up & out, then go about your day with confidence. Wheezing is no longer a thing and I sleep well at night! Wish this would come in a 120-capsule bottle instead so that the same quantity of AsthmaClear and ClearLungs could be purchased at 1:1. Right now, I gotta remember the ratio of 2:1 respectively when buying.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wayne

4799513715234532174님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best thing since sliced bread!

Reviewer2762450님께서 Oct 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really! I have been taking this for about 3 months now and I'm off my daily steroid inhaler completely and haven't needed a rescue inhaler since. It did take a couple weeks to become fully effective. I don't know what I would do if they ever ran out or discontinued this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

couldn't use but it did clear chest

5597298140387447967님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't use this product because I got chest pain after about the 5th dose. (I get chest pain with lots of meds, like Goldenseal, certain hormone rxs,...) But it did clear my chest of asthma symptoms while taking it. I've been on steroid inhaler for 26 years, trying to get off of that. I started with one capsule at a time, then after three successful doses, upped it to two at a time as directed. It took about 12 minutes to feel the effect of Asthmaclear. By the 2nd full dose I knew it wasn't right for me.

Asthma clear

Reviewer2416342님께서 Jan 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hummm...it's OK! It is NOT great! NO, it is NOT! Disappointed.

5690826488863416516님께서 Dec 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It did not achieve the success even with double dosing. I did however, STOP after five - seven days of use. Yes, I did detect some...slight relief...however, NOT warranted over two stars. Three (3) stars would be the MAX!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Действительно легче

Reviewer1832822님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Да, действительно с ними легче. Стала пользоваться ингалятором меньшее количество раз.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품