KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

This is the BEST asthma supplement!!!

Reviewer2995746님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally do write a lot of reviews but I had to take a moment and praise this product, it's makers, AND iherb for carrying it! I have had moderate-severe asthma controlled only with the strongest inhaled steroids available via RX. After 10 years of use my adrenal gland had become so suppressed by the corticosteroids I have to use to breathe that they were about to die and I would be officially diagnosed with Addison's Decease which can be deadly unless I took steroid pills for the rest of my life. So, since the adrenals are still alive, I needed a way to reduce my inhaled steroid use to a safe level so they could "wake up" but still control my asthma- tricky! But, with the help of this supplement, I am doing it! Along with other adrenal supplements from iherb I am nourishing my way back to health, reducing my inhaled steroids and even making it through asthma attack triggers without the attack!!!! Thank you iherb for carrying this! It is literally changing my life!!!

This one the best of Ridge Crest

Reviewer2148622님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have asthma that was usually worse in the winter, but this spring I had to go to ER three times and put on steroids, which I hate. I have tried all the Ridge Crest products for asthma, but when I tried Asthma Clear I found it really worked for me. When I would start that asthma cough I reached for the Asthma Clear, took two and was surprised it helped so much I didn't have to use the albuterol. This is a first for me and plan to stick with this. I keep two caps in a medicine cup at the bedside, got up SOB one nite, took the pills and went back to bed. It's wonderful, plan to stay on this one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Asthma-experiencers Worldwide, LOOK HERE!

4924741244706517898님께서 Dec 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this in conjunction with Ridge Crest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength and Infowars Lung Cleanse Spray(not sold here), and as a result have COMPLETELY DITCHED both my budesonide/formoterol & salbutamol inhalers. 2 pills of each of ClearLungs & AsthmaClear, and 6 sprays of the latter - once in the morning and once at night. Phlegm literally comes rising up like oil out of a well. Hack it all up & out, then go about your day with confidence. Wheezing is no longer a thing and I sleep well at night! Wish this would come in a 120-capsule bottle instead so that the same quantity of AsthmaClear and ClearLungs could be purchased at 1:1. Right now, I gotta remember the ratio of 2:1 respectively when buying.

Works

Reviewer1618824님께서 Feb 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works the best for me and I tried many natural asthma products. I may use my inhaler once every two weeks or so which is much better than 2X daily as pescribed by my doctor. Thank you Ridge Crest Herbals and Iherb!

awesome product

Reviewer3034383님께서 Dec 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a awesome product, and it really really works. My husband has not had to use his inhaler for 3 weeks since we bought this product. Thank YOU!

HERBS that WORKS!!

Reviewer2240367님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not use my chemical inhaler anymore. It's been 4 years now since I last used it after taking these herbs!! I rather use herbs to treat my asthma than FDA chemicals. This product works for me. Follow the directions to get the POWER that God put on these herbs to heal. My breathing is back to normal and I thank the Lord for them. I take 1-2 capsules twice a day depending how I feel. I take 2 capsules during high pollen season for safety. Please keep making this product. Great iherb price and working product. Stock 1 extra bottle cause iherb has run out several times.

Lung Help

Reviewer1395862님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is extremely helpful for my husband's lung condition. It really keeps down the mucus formation and keeps his bronchials open.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best thing since sliced bread!

Reviewer2762450님께서 Oct 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really! I have been taking this for about 3 months now and I'm off my daily steroid inhaler completely and haven't needed a rescue inhaler since. It did take a couple weeks to become fully effective. I don't know what I would do if they ever ran out or discontinued this.

Asthma Clear

Reviewer2470421님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had pharyngeal reflux for 4 years. The acid from my stomach has been burning my throat and upper respiratory in that time, causing a wheeze and shortness of breath, which we have only found the cause of all this in the last couple of months. I decided to try these tablets and see if they help. They have, its not all gone but problem has eased.

ok product

Reviewer1867676님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives some relief if used right away - not for serious asthma

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품