KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Reviva Labs, DMAE 퍼밍 액, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

₩13,940
₩21,430
할인금액: ₩7,489 (35% 할인)
75 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (23)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 52 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

"THANK YOU REVIVA!"

15 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1671092님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking DMAE capsules just Dr. Perricone suggested. He also suggested to use DMAE on the skin So I odered this firming fluid to test it out. "WOW! I kid you not, this stuff really works! I've been using it for about a month now, along with "Alpha Lipoderm Creme from "DermaE". The combination is amazing! The fluid has knock out the "turkey neck" I was developing,and the creme is softening the wisdom lines on my neck. So ladies give it a try! I hope it works for you as its working for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good stuff

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2001158님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the firming fluid for about 10 days and I have to say I am happy so far. My pores have really shrunk and it has tightened up my eye area. I will keep using this product and hope that it keeps getting better. It goes on like silk and feels so good on your skin. And the price is right. My face feels tighter and like I said , Iv'e been using it for only 10 days.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

good

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1070226님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product.. it suitable for my acne skin

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

May

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1706660님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, make my skin much more smooth and tighter than before. I've been using it for 3 months now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Actual tightening/lifting effect

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2828609님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

and pores are smaller, improved my oily skin; I've sensitive olive/dark complexion and use this with Reviva's eye firming serum and the day and night formulas for reducing hyperpigmentation; combination is effective for me, discloring has been reduced; all products mentioned are gentle, non-irritating, don't clog my pores or cause breakouts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 52 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »