KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Please review only when you have used the product for at least a few weeks!

Reviewer1548715님께서 Jan 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I already know and confirm that RESVERATROL works very well for us on many levels, including hematological and systemic. What irritates is when people feel compelled to write, "I haven't started it yet, or it's too soon to tell if it's working." THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

4615554797257322240님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, the skin is looking better, I will buy it more times. Хороший продукт, кожа выглядит лучше.ю светлее, ярче, буду покупать еще и еще

Superb quality

supplementguru님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many different brands of Resveratol and this is my favorite. There are not too many choices out there that are organic, and when it comes to Resveratol, I make sure it's organic because of the high amount of pesticides used on grapes. You can tell that the quality is good from the deep, rich color of purple, and when you open the jar you can smell the freshness. Very good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

See note below.

5371701345922008106님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't used it long enough to see results.

product

5284038603473226032님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel better with more energy. I hope, to lose weight also with this product.

Reserveage

Reviewer2644062님께서 Dec 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it.

Beware of Side Effects

Reviewer1969015님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You don't find much about resveratrol's side effects, but they do exist. If you have a sensitive digestive system as I do, this product will upset your system. Although it doesn't state it on the label, the product appears to contain Japanese knotwood, the source of caffeine in products like this. So between keeping me awake all night and upsetting my colon, it's not worth it to me to continuing taking. I'll eat peanuts and grape juice instead.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice package

Reviewer2847967님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking with other supplements so don't notice its specific function or result. But from package to capsule, seem very well made.

good product

Reviewer2791975님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

keep buying this product even through its abit pricey, like the fact is organic. i add it to my diet as a preventitive.

Great products

Reviewer1550557님께서 Sep 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon, I can see the result within a week, I have more energy and don't get tried easily at my work.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품