KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

ReserveAge Organics, Resveratrol, Cellular Age-Defying Formula, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

₩39,956

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Resveratrol-Cellular-Age-Defying-Formula-250-mg-60-Veggie-Caps

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2006745님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I look in the mirror, I see results. I'm 52, and people think I'm in my mid-forties, and I just feel good. I'm sold on resveratrol.

Seems to work

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2280385님께서 Oct 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energy,Cholesterol levels ie. skin tone, weight loss, mental alertness are all better after taking for several months(500mg/day). Unfortunately, it is difficult to attribute all these positive signs to the capsules as I have increased my physical activity(play Tennis 7hrs/wk in addition to weightlifting 2-3x/wk. Also eat lots of lowfat food, fish, high fiber, vegetable, fruits, Acai, etc. To take a similar resveratrol dose as in the Sinclair Experiments would need to take 2,000-4,000 mg/day for my 80kg. Feel good for a male 53yrs old. will continue to take resveratrol, maybe higher dose.

Beware of Side Effects

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1969015님께서 Dec 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You don't find much about resveratrol's side effects, but they do exist. If you have a sensitive digestive system as I do, this product will upset your system. Although it doesn't state it on the label, the product appears to contain Japanese knotwood, the source of caffeine in products like this. So between keeping me awake all night and upsetting my colon, it's not worth it to me to continuing taking. I'll eat peanuts and grape juice instead.

Highest quality Resveratrol!!!

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1392231님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other brands that are "top sellers" at iherb......this brand is by far a superior product. You can see when you open the bottle...the smell and color of the capsules are different than other brands. Seems to be much more potent than the others. Also comes in a 500mg capsule.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Please review only when you have used the product for at least a few weeks!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1548715님께서 Jan 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I already know and confirm that RESVERATROL works very well for us on many levels, including hematological and systemic. What irritates is when people feel compelled to write, "I haven't started it yet, or it's too soon to tell if it's working." THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT!

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품