KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I have one serving every day!

Reviewer1948087님께서 Nov 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't tried the other flavors because this one I love so much! When I want something a bit different than a shake, I mix the 2 scoops of shake mix in plan yogurt (like a pudding) then add fresh berries. Really great flavor and satisfies my wanting to eat as opposed to drinking.

Great Protein shake

Reviewer2194427님께서 Jul 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for on the go, it really works for me, it taste great, not very sweet, like other protein shakes. Good source of protein specially for vegetarian people, like me...

great

Reviewer2573792님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been the best drink mix. I have used it for over a year. I really like the amount of fiber and protein and low sugar/carbs. It is great for me to be gluten and yeast free. Vanilla has so many options you never get bored. Mix different fruit or choc. milk or juice for variety. Not chalky and no after taste. Filling and satisfying. I have lost 20 pounds in a year just using this for breakfast.

RENEW LIFE FITSMART FIBER 35 DIET IN VANILLA

Reviewer1668489님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS EXCELLENT. THIS IS THE ONLY PROTEIN DRINK THAT AGREES WITH ME. IT HAS NO SOY. I MIX IT IN CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK WITH FROZEN STRAWBERRIES AND BLUEBERRIES. IT TASTE VERY GOOD.

FitSmart Vanilla Shake

Reviewer1867844님께서 Oct 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a great protein shake. Highly recommended Its got great flavour, a smooth consistency and lots of fibre.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A Source of Protein & Fiber that tastes great!

Reviewer3173674님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried so many products. This one is by far my favorite. It provides great energy and very filling. The ingredients are natural and healthy. I use water and frozen fruit in my shakes. It is a quick, delicious and smart meal.

Love FitSmart

Reviewer3285215님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using the vanilla shake as a lunch replacement to trim down, and it has really helped. It tastes great with frozen banana and pineapple as a smoothie. Other fruits work as well. No chalky taste. My children love it too. I love that we are all getting more fiber.

Fiber35 Fitsmart Shake

Reviewer2770588님께서 Jan 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product when you are in a hurry or finished in gym to fill up until dinner.

Taste's good

Reviewer2890522님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fills you up!

Good Taste, but...

Reviewer1905819님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried lots of Protein shakes, and, while this one did taste good, it really did not work for me as it gave me heartburn.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품