KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Hmm.. Ingredients are good but....

Reviewer3123059님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy Reset but I thought maybe I should try something else so I bought this one. It's now bad.. but I don't like the taste. Reset is much much way way better in taste and cheaper. But this one contains just a little bit more fiber and protein. I think if the taste improves, I'll buy again... Otherwise.. I'll just stick to Reset.

Not bad

Reviewer2105068님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix one scoop of this with a scoop of pea protein. Using this alone I found it to be too sweet and not in a tasty kind of way. I'm still new to protein shakes but this made the pea protein shake much more tasty.

says 14 serves only

Reviewer1523405님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

small amoutn inlarge container, a bit of a waste of packaging. Tastes really nice with comb milk and water, water only not so good. with the conbination of vit/min feel this fulls me up and probably does help, although as Im not atking this on its own hard to say.Great for partner takes it to work in sealed container, sets quite thick during day but I add ice cubes to keep it chilled and provide more liquid.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer2082531님께서 Nov 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the Chocolate Creme flavor of Renew Life's FitSmart Shake for over two years now. In addition to providing the fiber I need, this flavor has such a rich taste. I highly recommend it!

Best I have had

Reviewer1008938님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy both the vanilla and the chocolate shakes not only for their flavor and texture, but because I get not only 10 Gms of fiber, but also 20 Gms of protein.Hard to find other products that give you that much of both in one serving.

Love it!

Reviewer1641045님께서 Sep 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this Fit Smart shake! I drink one for breakfast now instead of eating cereal and I think it has helped me lose body fat. I was also looking for a meal replacement that would help me cut down on sugar.

best mix

Reviewer2573792님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the amount of fiber and protien in this drink mix. I love the chocolate mixed with half skim milk and half water and add few ice cubes to the blender-delicious. It has helped with cravings and gets me through 2-3 hours without hunger.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fitsmart Chocolate Creme shakes make a great breakfast!

Reviewer1510561님께서 Jun 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, especially as a summer breakfast drink blended with soy milk and fruit. I drink it every day and it keeps me satisfied until lunch. The chocolate flavor is great -- unlike some other protein drinks I have tried.

satisfying

Reviewer2404997님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my breakfast and I will buy it again.

Great Stuff

Reviewer3310564님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps get me going, mixes easy, taste is good. Best mixed with water, I tried skim milk and it tends to clump up.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품