KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

OK Product

Reviewer1287197님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normaly take the ACACIA Fiber in the powder form, which is non Gas producing or bloating and perfect for my IBS problem. But these Fiber Chews are ideal for traveling or taking along when dining out.

Taste Great

Reviewer2761514님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I eat 4 to 6 of the tablets a day, to help with fiber and it helps keep the weight off as a tasty low calorie treat.

Good idea!

4675865343295952956님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me good taste and ideal because ready to use.

Great!

Reviewer1971472님께서 May 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like these fiber chews because they have more fiber in them than most. I blend them up with my morning smoothies.

Chalky

Reviewer1822904님께서 Nov 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little chalky but works very well

Pretty good

5744818644961466028님께서 Apr 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The wafers taste pretty good, but they are rather dry and a bit chalky. They kind of taste like chocolate, but not really. They're not bad by any means, though. One thing to keep in mind with the price is that a bottle contains 30 servings, so it won't last long.

Don't just sit there.

Reviewer1325143님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't just sit there, do something. If you're looking for a great way to get your fiber, I highly recommend Fiber Chews. It has a chalky consistency that's similar to some cookies, but I love its mild chocolate flavor. They're very tasty. I've found them helpful in getting things moving when you're normally backed up.

Taste great!

Reviewer2435993님께서 Jun 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These wafers are great for munching in place of a calorie rich snack...they really satisfy my chocolate craving plus i'm adding much needed fiber. Great taste, not chalky, nor do I feel like I need to wash it down...but it is a good idea to drink lots of water with them.

Taste Great!

Reviewer2203927님께서 Aug 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are very tasty chews. They have help me out! a lot with my digestive issues. Far better than Dann Active! 8/1/2008 Still working Great!

great

5678698268637410262님께서 Aug 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

like it