KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good idea!

4675865343295952956님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me good taste and ideal because ready to use.

Pretty good

5744818644961466028님께서 Apr 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The wafers taste pretty good, but they are rather dry and a bit chalky. They kind of taste like chocolate, but not really. They're not bad by any means, though. One thing to keep in mind with the price is that a bottle contains 30 servings, so it won't last long.

great

5678698268637410262님께서 Aug 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

like it

Taste Great

Reviewer2761514님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I eat 4 to 6 of the tablets a day, to help with fiber and it helps keep the weight off as a tasty low calorie treat.

Chalky

Reviewer1822904님께서 Nov 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little chalky but works very well

Great!

Reviewer1971472님께서 May 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like these fiber chews because they have more fiber in them than most. I blend them up with my morning smoothies.

Don't just sit there.

Reviewer1325143님께서 Dec 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't just sit there, do something. If you're looking for a great way to get your fiber, I highly recommend Fiber Chews. It has a chalky consistency that's similar to some cookies, but I love its mild chocolate flavor. They're very tasty. I've found them helpful in getting things moving when you're normally backed up.

OK Product

Reviewer1287197님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normaly take the ACACIA Fiber in the powder form, which is non Gas producing or bloating and perfect for my IBS problem. But these Fiber Chews are ideal for traveling or taking along when dining out.

SUGAR ALCOHOLS

Reviewer1838587님께서 May 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

ADDING XYLITOL TO THIS PRODUCT NEGATES THE BENEFITS OF TAKING FIBER. IT CREATES CRAMPING BLOATING AND EXCESSIVE GAS WHICH IS WHAT THE FIBER IS SUPPOSE TO HELP ELIMINATE. FEEL LIKE I WASTED MY MONEY. PASS ON MFG.

Terrible!

Reviewer1739053님께서 Aug 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was the only Fiber 35 product that totally disappointed me. I can stand fake chocolate taste, but these are not only fake but like eating chalk. I expected them to be chewy because the are "chews", but they are not. I've had only one and have no desire for another. I wish I could return them. They have a very odd texture in your mouth. At 38 calories for 4 grams of fiber, there are much tastier ways to get your fiber. Try Fiber One yogurt (80 calories for 5 grams) or South Beach diet pudding (60 calories for 3 grams).

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품