KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

IntestiNew

5349177820633884968님께서 Dec 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with gut issues. More clean and clear face.

Good intestinal support product

NBPT100님께서 Oct 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great idea. Especially if you have leaky gut or a stomach or intestinal irritation. I have used 4 or 5 of these jars and it does help! I only give it a 3 for several reasons. For many people a good quality Glutamine powder (get USP) or an herbal tea blend can do the trick. These are much cheaper. I recently opened a new jar and the consistency was different. It did not mix well in water at all. It does not mix well to begin with but this was remarkably worse. In fact it clumped up and did not hardly dissolve at all. I suspect some kind of manufacturing issue. The N-Acetyl glutamine is a pre-biotic and may cause a slight laxative effect in some. I agree with others reviewing this product that for maintenance you should take 1/4 to 1/2 a scoop. Also good to stop it all together for periods and take herbal teas with digestive healing properties like marshmallow and slippery elm. However slippery elm is on the endangered list so try not to use this too much if you can. Aloe Vera is also a good healing herb for the stomach and gut. Consult with your local herbalist or natural health practitioner and get many more practical ideas. Remember to heal leaky gut you need to completely remove the irritant. Like gluten or night shades. I hope you found this review helpful. If so, please check yes. Also, kindly visit my iherb home page and read my other value added reviews.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

the miracle supplement

Reviewer2000134님께서 Jul 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

renew life,intestinal lining support very effective products to protect the intestinal from getting inflamed . it has great and effective effects to sooth the digestive system and make the ability to absorb the food much better.i take from it before the meal i eat every day or when i feel that may stomach get inflamed ..every time i take from it i feel much better and i feel so grateful to this product and to i herb.com because it is make every thing possible to live in my country and still can buy from this miracle supplements ..Thank you i herb i wish you more success. god bless you .and i do not have enough words to express how much i am so grateful to you.

Healing for GI tract

4points님께서 Jul 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really does seem to sooth and support the digestive tract. Very high in L-Glutamine (five grams). A local health food store employee shared that many customers come specifically looking for this product when they have a "flare" of IBS or other digestive problems.

Amazing stuff

5572619652617758276님께서 Jun 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this for irritable bowl syndrome. I never had a normal bowl movement and my stools were always loose. Also I would have to go to the bathroom multiple times in one morning which made me think that I had a lot of inflammation in my intestines. I started taking one scoop of intestinew every morning and a week or so later I have very normal bowl movements. Nothing has worked for me as well as this product, not even probiotics!

Healing my Intestines!

Reviewer1356338님께서 Mar 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been taking this product about 2 weeks but I feel like it has really healed my colon! It has a large dose of l-glutamine which is excellent for healing cell walls in the colon! I have done a lot of research trying to find something to help my colon heal and I think I have found a great product! It is expensive and I wish the product was priced better. I have to take several products throughout the day to maintain my health and this is expensive but for now it is working so it is worth it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great and quick healing of intestines & bowels

Reviewer1541079님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I saw results within a week or so of using this product. I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy & possible celiac disease after having been mis-diagnosed with IBS for years. I had some other issues that basically had my intestines in terrible shape. I had diarhea for 8 months straight, and major gas, inability to digest raw veggies, etc. I have been taking this for a month, and have had normal bm's for 3 weeks, and feel like my body is able to start to get rid of toxins. I am pleased, it has worked well, and I look forward to continuing to heal my intestinal tract. I just wish they had it in pill form, as I am not partial to the flavor & the pain in mixing it in water in the morning. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great product

Reviewer1625664님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be helping with my indigestion and acid reflux problem!

Love it!

Reviewer2860263님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has saved my intestines and I'm so grateful! It's fabulous and I'll be ordering it again for sure!

My wife feels this really helps digestion and health

Reviewer1036415님께서 Feb 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife feels this really helps digestion and health