KO

₩37,182

₩43,746

할인금액: ₩6,564 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Saved me

5023739616866076317님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Coeliac Disease, Fructose Malabsorption and leaky gut syndrome and a whole heap of other food intolerances caused by the leaky gut. I was at the point where I was reacting to almost everything that I ate. Since being on IntestiNew my gut has healed so much that I'm no longer in pain when I eat and can now eat foods that I had developed an intolerance to (as long as they are gluten free and fructose free). Thank you so much.

KK

Reviewer2988553님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A couple days of this calms IBS like nothing else I've taken, including Rx

Renew Life IntestiNew

Reviewer3003796님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have never spoken with anyone from this company... call them. Probably by far the most polite and knowledgeable persons I have ever spoken with. They will make recommendations for their products according to your symptoms and answer any question you may have. This product has been a key part in helping to heal intestinal lesions found in my tract along with Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic.

love this product

Reviewer1541079님께서 Aug 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking IntestiNEW for a couple of years now, and wish I had found it years ago. I have IBS, gluten & wheat allergies (to name a couple), leaky gut syndrome, and others. I found this when searching desperately for something to alleviate my suffering. I am so glad I found this. I find it helps calm my digestive system, keep me regular, and I just feel better when taking it. I often take 4-8 pills a day when having a flare up, and it takes care of it quickly. I highly recommend IntestiNEW.

Glad we got it

Reviewer1928110님께서 Mar 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a huge help in fighting candida.

It works.

Reviewer1319267님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recomend for diverticulitis

Quite good

TSTmalaysia님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but expensive

IntestiNew for Candida Cleanse

Reviewer1022232님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! It works!

Good price

Reviewer1380598님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use this as part of our colon regimen.

Renew Life, IntestiNew

Reviewer2081312님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and good cleansing.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품