KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fantastic for recovering from diverticulitis

Reviewer3117341님께서 Mar 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having lots of pain and food sensitivities after a bad bout of diverticulitis, and after taking this for just a few weeks, all the problems ceased and my guts feel back to normal. Amazing!

Fantastic

5086084480570769239님께서 Feb 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best things I've used in my life, just before I've followed a anti-candida protocol. Be sure you don't have SIBO anymore before taking it, otherwise the benefits of this product will be lost.

love this product

Reviewer1541079님께서 Aug 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking IntestiNEW for a couple of years now, and wish I had found it years ago. I have IBS, gluten & wheat allergies (to name a couple), leaky gut syndrome, and others. I found this when searching desperately for something to alleviate my suffering. I am so glad I found this. I find it helps calm my digestive system, keep me regular, and I just feel better when taking it. I often take 4-8 pills a day when having a flare up, and it takes care of it quickly. I highly recommend IntestiNEW.

Saved me

5023739616866076317님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Coeliac Disease, Fructose Malabsorption and leaky gut syndrome and a whole heap of other food intolerances caused by the leaky gut. I was at the point where I was reacting to almost everything that I ate. Since being on IntestiNew my gut has healed so much that I'm no longer in pain when I eat and can now eat foods that I had developed an intolerance to (as long as they are gluten free and fructose free). Thank you so much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PRODUCTO ESTUPENDO

4627066465696958944님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Producto de gran calidad y a buen precio.

Quite good

TSTmalaysia님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but expensive

It works.

Reviewer1319267님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recomend for diverticulitis

Glad we got it

Reviewer1928110님께서 Mar 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a huge help in fighting candida.

Intestinew

Reviewer1867330님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product as well b/c I take it with the Mt Capra, Canda Cleanse and it does great wounders for your body. It's an excellent choice of product and I will continue to use this

Good price

Reviewer1380598님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use this as part of our colon regimen.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품