KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

woof

Reviewer2854041님께서 Sep 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dogs love these

K.T.M

Reviewer2440835님께서 Aug 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog is old,because I give to him every morning this tablet, I think it is very good to him,and I will give to him forever.(sorry my English not to good,I'm from Hungary)

See no change

Reviewer3311622님께서 Sep 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been giving this to my Border Collie/Husky mix for about 2 weeks and see no change. I have to continue giving him the meds from the vet.

AWESOME!

Reviewer1426298님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog was having hip issue and really having a problem walking sitting he was just in pain all the time. I have been giving him this tablet everyday and he has been running around! It been wonderful!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Australian customers - do not order.

Reviewer2704269님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on the reviews I was looking forward to receiving this product for my GSD. Unfortunately it was detained by Australian Quarantine. They did however say that a manufacturer's declaration may allow it entry depending on the content percentages. Unfortunately Renew Life was non responsive. Iherb gladly accepted having the entire shipment returned and were helpful in the matter. (Couldn't give it zero stars).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Success!

Reviewer2699919님께서 Dec 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 10 year old mastiff has been suffering from pain due to arthritis and after taking the supplement, has been able to reduce his consumption of pain meds significantly. He is sleeping better and able to get up and move w/o that morning groan.

K Schrader

Reviewer2843380님께서 Jan 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive been giving this tablet to my Westie for a month now and don't see much difference in her joints. I won't give up yet though.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품