KO

iHerb 상품평

₩31,620

₩37,269

할인금액: ₩5,649 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Ummm

Reviewer2452131님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reason I have experienced irritability and anxiety while taking this product. It is supposed to curve appetite and produce a good feeling of well being. After two weeks I decided not to take this product. I might try again at a later date. I guess I am in that 1% category of having adverse reactions to it. It comes highly recommended by Dr. Oz. Try at your own risk. Just keep in mind, just because a product is made from all natural products does not necessarily mean that it's a perfect fit for you and will produce no side effects. I am however consuming 3 tsp of sunflower seeds daily. These do help curve my appetite taken before meals and supposedly burn fat cells. Good luck!

Helping Mood

Reviewer2544820님께서 Apr 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to be helping slightly with my depression. So far it seems my appetite has increased on these as they seem to increase my stomach acid. I have only been taking these for 3 days, so hoping the upset stomach issue will subside.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1850201님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Saterial Saffron Extract

5702615038509124220님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor said I need to wait until after my one of my treatments is done, before I start this...So I have yet to try it... but he has had patients use this product and he tells me that they all lost weight while using it. He also reports that those patients experienced slightly elevated mood while using the product and cautions those people with bi-polar disorder to use this only with close monitoring by their physician.

Undecided

Reviewer2661026님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You have to want to stop the cravings by reducing your sugar intake a lot.

no weight lost

5469275327759598300님께서 Jan 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

helped with appetite control but didnt lose any yet...at 3.5 weeks