KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,194

₩11,328

할인금액: ₩1,134 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nice drink, pity about the citric acid though. Citric acid is toxic!!!!

5514081950035846903님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is good, very refreshing especially when mixed with cold water. The company talks about how pure the aloe vera is and how it is grown organically etc. But then they add citric acid and ruin it all. I don't care how little the quantity is that they add but it's still citric acid and over a long period of time a little poison can't be good for you. Citric acid grows on a fungus. The ugly black fungus around the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles. Why would you want to eat even a little bit? Citric acid will also effect your teeth too. This product is natural and good only up to a certain point and once the citric acid is added it is TOXIC period! Do not be fooled!

I couldn't even use it

5513850122394480715님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

the consistency is gel like, it has big chunks of gel, I bought this to mix it with shea butte and use it for the body so I didn't try actually drinking it or something. because the consistency is really bad it's been sitting in my room for a very long time now and I'm not really sure what will I do with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if this is real aloe, looks and smells artificial

Courtney84님께서 Aug 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is something artificial about this one. Also contains carrageenan which turned out to be health hazardous. Definitely won't buy again!

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품