KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

once a day

Reviewer2241107님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took the recommended dosage of 3 a day at mealtimes, but noticed that it makes me bloated. I reduced to once a day and it seems to work very well. The recommended dosage is actually 1 billion cells a day, and this one delivers straight to the gut! So no need to take more if you feel well. With other cheaper brands, i had to take 3-4 a day, but i prefer to take only once.

Rainbow Light, ProbioActive Probiotics, 1 Billion Cells, 90 Vcaps

Reviewer1082429님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very pleased with this product. One a day dose, very effective, veggie friendly, and great ingredients.

for an in-law

Reviewer1352709님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My in-law has always had digestive problems until he ran into my family that's into alternative/preventive health. He swears by this product and is feeling great!

Love it.

Reviewer2089428님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that Rainbow Light is making a product with Prebiotics as well as Probiotics. More and more research is being done on the benefits of Prebiotics on gut health and weight management. Rainbow Light is a company that I trust.

Great product

Reviewer3195345님께서 Nov 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with my sluggish digestion. I use this in combination with Ranbow Light's digestive enzyme and psyllium powder. This combo helps keep me regular.

RJK

Reviewer1356587님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried more expensive brands but this one seems to work the best for me.

Wonderful

Reviewer2588961님께서 Jul 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are alright, keep me fealing healthy

GREAT

Reviewer1130908님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am really happy with this product. My stomach feels great if taken with meals. I will buy again!

Probiotics

GallaChiro님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this brand for over a year, very happy, nice capsules, easy to take.

Good product

4914040994383706593님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is easy to swallow and I usually take it right before dinner. I haven't really noticed any big health improvements after I started taking it, but I will continue to use it because I like the idea of all the prebiotics and probiotics it gives me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품