KO

₩17,570

₩25,105

할인금액: ₩7,535 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Rainbow Light, ProbioActive Probiotics, 1 Billion Cells, 90 Vcaps

Reviewer1082429님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very pleased with this product. One a day dose, very effective, veggie friendly, and great ingredients.

for an in-law

Reviewer1352709님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My in-law has always had digestive problems until he ran into my family that's into alternative/preventive health. He swears by this product and is feeling great!

once a day

Reviewer2241107님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took the recommended dosage of 3 a day at mealtimes, but noticed that it makes me bloated. I reduced to once a day and it seems to work very well. The recommended dosage is actually 1 billion cells a day, and this one delivers straight to the gut! So no need to take more if you feel well. With other cheaper brands, i had to take 3-4 a day, but i prefer to take only once.

Great product

Reviewer3195345님께서 Nov 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with my sluggish digestion. I use this in combination with Ranbow Light's digestive enzyme and psyllium powder. This combo helps keep me regular.

Love it.

Reviewer2089428님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that Rainbow Light is making a product with Prebiotics as well as Probiotics. More and more research is being done on the benefits of Prebiotics on gut health and weight management. Rainbow Light is a company that I trust.

Rainbow-Light-ProbioActive-Probiotics-1-Billion-Cells

Reviewer3044941님께서 Feb 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product does contain inulin which doesnt agree with everyone and would prefer a higher dose of probiotic in a capsules.

Still looking for better Probiotics

Reviewer1474253님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Convinient that you do not have to store it in the frige, but it didn't work for me properly. Let's say there was no improvement after the full course of these probiotics. Will try another.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

no benefits on my system

5128264349696867762님께서 Oct 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i bought it for the Lactobacillus sporogenes but it didnt work out for me although this strain usually works on my system better than normal probiotics since it is tougher than other strains but no didnt get any benefit :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1878151님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it for my father and so far no problems!

GREAT

Reviewer1130908님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am really happy with this product. My stomach feels great if taken with meals. I will buy again!

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품