KO

₩23,283

₩33,266

할인금액: ₩9,983 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cecile Bitting

Reviewer2221116님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I do not have much trouble with my Latosce problem when I have this produce with my food. This is a great product.

Miss Jackson

Reviewer1106283님께서 Jun 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product. i've been using it for over a year now. i'm severely lactose intolerant and i absolutely have no problems with dairy when i use Lacto-Zyme. i'm a customer of this product for life. also if you're only allergic to milk it works great for that too.

Love this product!

Reviewer2108526님께서 Jan 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have severe problems with even a slight bit of dairy and was taking 2 or 3 lactaid everytime I had any at all. Even so, I still didn't feel so great and seemed to have difficulty with those products, too. I only have to take one of these with a full-on dairy item (pizza, milk, ice cream, etc.) and I don't even have trouble with tiny amounts of dairy in things anymore. No trouble digesting this product either. LOOOVE IT!

Great product

Reviewer2272508님께서 May 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product if you have a hard time digesting milk products. It works! Take it before you eat anything that has diary in it.

Lacto-Zyme DAiry Eze

Reviewer1583487님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I have been lactose intolerant for many years, I had not used this product until very recently. The product I had used successfully I was no longer able to find, so I tried this product, and I have been very pleased with it. I would recommend it for anyone with problems with dairy products.

Good Product

Reviewer3158176님께서 Sep 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Solved digestive problems.

Great Product!

Reviewer1139707님께서 Jul 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one of these anytime I want to eat dairy and I have absolutely no intolerance problems.

Not as strong as Enzymedica Lacto

detoxhealing님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this as it was a lot cheaper than Lacto. But I found they aren't as effective for me; I need to take two of them whereas I could just take 1 of the Lacto. The capsules are also a little bigger.

Bitter if sprinkled

Reviewer1116862님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like chewable better and they say to open and sprinkle on the food for fast acting, but its very bitter, better if you take it like 15-30 min before eating dairy products then it will quick release I guess like it says.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5033466323282571299님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Produce less gas from dairy products

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품