KO

iHerb 상품평

₩33,724

₩48,182

할인금액: ₩14,458 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

All you need - If you can SWALLOW the thing

Reviewer3017900님께서 Jul 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great ingredients - all a guy needs in one pill without overdoing Vit E (which for me at more than 150 IU causes glossitis). BUT!!! You just CAN'T swallow the thing! Several times, thought I was gonna gag and die with it on the way down. IF you take it with ICE WATER - you might have a chance. BUT! As soon as it gets warm and moist (like in your mouth) - it softens instantly and gets STICKY with texture and smell reminiscent or rotting vegetation. Now THAT ain't goin down, NOHOW! 'Specially when it STICKS at your Uvula and rotates SIDEWAYS. Trying to swallow these things while drinking coffee on your way to work is a SURE recipe for SUICIDE! If YOUR oropharynx has the dimensions of the Holland Tunnel - then this may NOT apply to you. But for the rest of us - PLEASE - COAT the tablet in SOMETHING (gelatin, anything) to help it slide down and prevent premature dissolution! I really tried HARD to like these - cuz my brain told me everything I needed was in one simple tablet per day. After going through 6 months of these things (which I bought at one time and am too cheap to discard) - I've had enough. Until these are produced in a coated form, I will have to find another solution. And maybe I've done that. Rainbow makes another product - slightly different mix - - Certified Organics, Men's Multivitamin, 120 Veggie Caps 120 for $20. Will put those in the basket and let you know.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure about this product

5759800442121438787님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not quite sure of what's with this multivitamin as it seems to make my urine slightly greenish, even though i drink plenty of water everyday.. note that this pill is also greenish in color. i'm stopping this for a while and try again later.

Rainbow light review

5223387117348221065님께서 Jul 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delivery of product was made after 3 weeks which was too late. So far I have not seen any benefits of taking these tablets.

Not Quite Right for my Husband

Reviewer1951120님께서 Sep 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband doesn't like taking this vitamin for two reasons: the first one is that the size of the tablet is just too large. The second reason is that it contains much more than the recommended daily dosage for several of the B vitamins and he finds this slightly unnerving. He takes one a week. I will look for a different multivitamin for him so that he'll take one on a daily basis.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energize

Reviewer2379832님께서 Aug 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not used long enough to know. My son just started.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품