KO

상품 11-15 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Much better than the OTC allergy medicine I was taking

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2899463님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

With the terrible allergy season we had this year this has helped me immensely. Much better than any over the counter drug.

Better than claritan D

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1174337님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have replaced claritan D with this product and not seen a drop-off in results. I do sleep way, way better now. I have a much more solid, uninterupted rest at night

- Works for dust/pet allergies -

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2481073님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had allergies all his life. He was always sneezing, having runny nose with lots and lots of mucus. We never had enough tissue papers at home. Plus we have 2 cats now. These tablets work, but do give them time. My husband was initially taking 3 tabs/day, then 3 tabs twice daily for faster result. Even then, only when he started the second bottle (no pause in-between) did he notice massive improvement. Today I can't remember the last time he sneezed or blew his nose. He uses his inhaler 50% less, his lungs feel clearer and the past few days he was 'complaining' of smelling things he'd never smelt before. LOL. I need to add that he's taking this with 600mg NAC twice a day, so I'm not sure how much each product actually contributes to his relief - hence 4 stars. Also be forewarned: tablet size is the LARGEST I've seen. My husband is a natural pill popper, even then THREE HUGE TABS of this prove to be a massive challenge. It does work, though.

Works better than Singulair

Reviewer1908651님께서 Oct 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on Singulair for years. I tried this and literally cannot believe how well it works. I am off Singulair now without the side effects. LOVE this.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

gave to afriend with sniffles every morning and eczema, cleared up completely, she takes every motning now.

4898831354857933341님께서 Jan 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Combined with evening primrose oil, coeliac gut health product, totally cleared up friends eczema and allergies

상품 11-15 중 전체 18 상품