KO

₩22,467

₩33,455

할인금액: ₩10,988 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

A++++

Reviewer1700594님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does seem to help! Still need something else on the high pollen days but otherwise not bad at all

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't know what I would do without these

Reviewer2833436님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I got these, my allergies would turn into weeks-long sinus infections. No allergy meds would help. These have made all the difference in the world. I wish I didn't have to use so much (5-6 tablets per day) but I guess it's worth it not to be miserable.

good stuff~

Reviewer2916335님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used suffer from stuffy nose every morning... but not anymore~

- Works for dust/pet allergies -

Reviewer2481073님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had allergies all his life. He was always sneezing, having runny nose with lots and lots of mucus. We never had enough tissue papers at home. Plus we have 2 cats now. These tablets work, but do give them time. My husband was initially taking 3 tabs/day, then 3 tabs twice daily for faster result. Even then, only when he started the second bottle (no pause in-between) did he notice massive improvement. Today I can't remember the last time he sneezed or blew his nose. He uses his inhaler 50% less, his lungs feel clearer and the past few days he was 'complaining' of smelling things he'd never smelt before. LOL. I need to add that he's taking this with 600mg NAC twice a day, so I'm not sure how much each product actually contributes to his relief - hence 4 stars. Also be forewarned: tablet size is the LARGEST I've seen. My husband is a natural pill popper, even then THREE HUGE TABS of this prove to be a massive challenge. It does work, though.

Works better than Singulair

SteeleBlue님께서 Oct 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on Singulair for years. I tried this and literally cannot believe how well it works. I am off Singulair now without the side effects. LOVE this.

work well

Reviewer2837354님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These work really well at alleviating allergy symptoms. It's not the cure, but they help a lot.

May be helpful

celestialleo님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't noticed great result, but pollen has been especially bad, and, I think, is now combined with radiation. so traditional formulas may not work so well. Still feel it is a good formula!

Didn't work for me.

Reviewer1643272님께서 May 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately this didn't seem to do much of anything but make me tired.

No effect at all ;(

4937790065846306466님께서 Feb 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Pollen Food Allergy Sydrome and experience a host of allergy symptoms from severed to quite mild. I can say categorically this product had no discernible effect at all. I took recommended dosage each day and trialled taking higher doses when experiencing symptoms but it made no difference. I found the tablets large and hard to swallow.

Possibly Messing with Hormones

4774366400533457880님께서 Jun 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My menstrual cycle has been irregularly longer past couple of months. Then I read a review that says Quercetin may interfere with hormones. Perhaps coincidentally, but I started taking these tablets just about two months ago. My hope was to control eczema symptoms with these, but I see no difference in that area so I am going to stop taking. Disappointed.

상품 11-20 중 전체 20 상품