KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

No effect at all ;(

4937790065846306466님께서 Feb 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Pollen Food Allergy Sydrome and experience a host of allergy symptoms from severed to quite mild. I can say categorically this product had no discernible effect at all. I took recommended dosage each day and trialled taking higher doses when experiencing symptoms but it made no difference. I found the tablets large and hard to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

gave to afriend with sniffles every morning and eczema, cleared up completely, she takes every motning now.

4898831354857933341님께서 Jan 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Combined with evening primrose oil, coeliac gut health product, totally cleared up friends eczema and allergies

Works better than Singulair

SteeleBlue님께서 Oct 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on Singulair for years. I tried this and literally cannot believe how well it works. I am off Singulair now without the side effects. LOVE this.

Stop itching very effective

5032846949482008511님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter has skin problem - Eczema. She always itching and cannot sleep well. I read some doctors/specialist articles mentioned that "Quercetin" can help people with skin problem. My daughter has tried it for one month and it is very effective. She can sleep well from now on. I chose this brand because it is not only rich in Quercetin, but also with Bromelain and other vitamins.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

- Works for dust/pet allergies -

Reviewer2481073님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had allergies all his life. He was always sneezing, having runny nose with lots and lots of mucus. We never had enough tissue papers at home. Plus we have 2 cats now. These tablets work, but do give them time. My husband was initially taking 3 tabs/day, then 3 tabs twice daily for faster result. Even then, only when he started the second bottle (no pause in-between) did he notice massive improvement. Today I can't remember the last time he sneezed or blew his nose. He uses his inhaler 50% less, his lungs feel clearer and the past few days he was 'complaining' of smelling things he'd never smelt before. LOL. I need to add that he's taking this with 600mg NAC twice a day, so I'm not sure how much each product actually contributes to his relief - hence 4 stars. Also be forewarned: tablet size is the LARGEST I've seen. My husband is a natural pill popper, even then THREE HUGE TABS of this prove to be a massive challenge. It does work, though.

Better than claritan D

Reviewer1174337님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have replaced claritan D with this product and not seen a drop-off in results. I do sleep way, way better now. I have a much more solid, uninterupted rest at night

Much better than the OTC allergy medicine I was taking

Reviewer2899463님께서 Oct 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

With the terrible allergy season we had this year this has helped me immensely. Much better than any over the counter drug.

Finally Relief

Reviewer3095414님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works! Everything that I usually take for hayfever and sinusitis in one bottle! The whole family has taken this since allergy season set in. We all get relief from symptoms with this.

Awesome stuff

Reviewer1540220님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This allergy medicine actually worked for me! I did have to take about 6 pills throughout the day on a bad ragweed day, but as soon as I took the pills they WORKED. No nasty side effects like a normal antihistamine, too, which is always nice :)

work well

Reviewer2837354님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These work really well at alleviating allergy symptoms. It's not the cure, but they help a lot.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품