KO

₩23,801

₩35,442

할인금액: ₩11,641 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Stop itching very effective

5032846949482008511님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter has skin problem - Eczema. She always itching and cannot sleep well. I read some doctors/specialist articles mentioned that "Quercetin" can help people with skin problem. My daughter has tried it for one month and it is very effective. She can sleep well from now on. I chose this brand because it is not only rich in Quercetin, but also with Bromelain and other vitamins.

Life Changing!!

Reviewer2491397님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried to fix my allergies naturally for about 5 years now. Tried this and I will never try another allergy product bc it works!! Turned another chronic allergy sufferer on to it also and he has reordered it twice now too. My full treatment included this allergy rescue, boswelia, cleanzology, and a calcium mineral supplement and it was the best allergy season for me in years. UPDATED 2ND ALLERGY SEASON: I have been able to have an even greater allergy season this year by continuing to use this product and the cleanzology but I have added a homeopathic allergy for when I have critical moments. I have used 2 and both seem to bring me equal success: Hylands seasonal allergy relief and homeolab allergy relief. Good luck!

Great for skin reactions

Reviewer2618378님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from mild allergic skin reactions to food and have found these tablets seem to work really well at calming my skin.

Natural allergy relief

Reviewer2378235님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking pseudophedrine and benadryl almost every other day - these pills are beginning to really work. Keeping my sinuses open and my energy level even.

Effective!

Reviewer3013345님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets have made a big difference for my labrador's itchy skin. August is usually the itchiest month for him, and within five days of taking these tabs, his scratching decreased noticeably.

Better than claritan D

Reviewer1174337님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have replaced claritan D with this product and not seen a drop-off in results. I do sleep way, way better now. I have a much more solid, uninterupted rest at night

Awesome stuff

Reviewer1540220님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This allergy medicine actually worked for me! I did have to take about 6 pills throughout the day on a bad ragweed day, but as soon as I took the pills they WORKED. No nasty side effects like a normal antihistamine, too, which is always nice :)

A++++

Reviewer1700594님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does seem to help! Still need something else on the high pollen days but otherwise not bad at all

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't know what I would do without these

Reviewer2833436님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I got these, my allergies would turn into weeks-long sinus infections. No allergy meds would help. These have made all the difference in the world. I wish I didn't have to use so much (5-6 tablets per day) but I guess it's worth it not to be miserable.

Finally Relief

Reviewer3095414님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works! Everything that I usually take for hayfever and sinusitis in one bottle! The whole family has taken this since allergy season set in. We all get relief from symptoms with this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품