KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,582

₩29,407

할인금액: ₩8,826 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer1499428님께서 Jun 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5033466323282571299님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice that my stomach is "calmer" not so much gas

Still monitoring

5470784002743533770님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does help me to ease some bloating in the stomach but I have only been on it for less than a month so I can't really determine the effect yet but I would say it is work in progress I guess!

Eases digestive pains

Reviewer2917570님께서 Sep 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

Great product

4769323481488732755님께서 Aug 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

i like it

5268859773194419709님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great!!

Good!

MarieMR님께서 Mar 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!

You won't be disappointed

5479736222909110784님께서 Jun 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품