KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Quantum Nutrition Labs, Max Stress B, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩25,065
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

It is a good product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2174425님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for a few months. I have seen a significant improvement with my nails and hair. I have seen others feedback on it - I suppose it is all very much individual - how you absorb it and your body's demand for vitamins an dminerals and overall balance of them.

Works well for our 5yo

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

annegoggans님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works wonderful 5yo son, we add it to his olive leaf extract/clo in the morning. The doctor says his b vitamins are being well absorbed. Taste is not fantastic, but it only takes a few drops and are pretty easy to hide. The price is the only drawback, but it is expected for a naturally produced american product.

Ok, but schlocky marketing

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2954883님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The vitamins come from live sources rather than synthetic sources. OK, I can get behind that. But the claims that the vitamins are "highly active" for "quantum state resonance" or "cellular resonance" sound pretty ridiculous. Almost as good as "iso-active" ingredients in health/beauty products. The words are meaningless. Show me how they are any more active or available than the stuff I can get in a pill. Mix this stuff with some strong-flavored juice or hold your nose if mixing it with water. Tastes like petroleum.

Great cutting edge products

Reviewer1330422님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love your product lines and super fast delivery! Keep up the great work. Cutting edge products at your door, Perfect combination.

b vitamins

Reviewer2538934님께서 Sep 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives me tons of energy and easy absorbed by the body! Love it!

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품