KO

₩37,863

₩47,344

할인금액: ₩9,481 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Mr. Joe

Reviewer2822837님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

purity perfect multi

Reviewer1700777님께서 Jul 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product. I have been using them for some time. Your web site allowes me to purchase the multi vitamins at a very competitive price. Thank you.

Great

Reviewer1483365님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product as well as this company before. I am happy with the delivery and the product. I reccomend iherb to my friends all of the time.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1939430님께서 Aug 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using for over a year. It's difficult to find a great vitamin in a capsule form for such a great price. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Purity Products, Perfect Multi

Reviewer1144668님께서 Aug 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a quality product that my wife prefers. Keep this product in your inventory.

Great Value

Reviewer1193015님께서 Aug 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product...price is much less than ordering directly from Purity.

Purity Perfect multi - No Iron

Reviewer1215372님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product.I was first introduced to this Multi by Pat Robertson on the 700 Club web site. His team has done some research and this is one that he has advised to use. Been using this Multi for about 5 years with good results. I am 69 years old and play tennis two to three times a week. I work out also twice a week. I have a pace maker also for the last 12 years. I swear by this product. It has helped me.

Product rating

Reviewer1898133님께서 Jul 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product!

Purity Products Multi Vitamins

Reviewer1353434님께서 Jul 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best vitamins! I feel so much better taking these than any others! Thank you for your awesome prices!

The Best Vitamin Made

Reviewer1489524님께서 Jul 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using these for years. Taken as directed they provide the best most bio-available nutrients in a pill.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품