KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

purity perfect multi

Reviewer1700777님께서 Jul 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product. I have been using them for some time. Your web site allowes me to purchase the multi vitamins at a very competitive price. Thank you.

Great

Reviewer1483365님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product as well as this company before. I am happy with the delivery and the product. I reccomend iherb to my friends all of the time.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1939430님께서 Aug 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using for over a year. It's difficult to find a great vitamin in a capsule form for such a great price. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Mr. Joe

Reviewer2822837님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

Perfect transaction.

Reviewer2414308님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everything was on time and as described.

good product overpriced

Reviewer1264996님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect Multi has gone up $10.00. It is a good product but I will no longer be buying it. There are a lot of good vitimines out there for less money!

Purity Products

Reviewer2496961님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everything was fine. Will order from you again.

The best multi!

Reviewer3135728님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this multi for several years now. I have to say that, at my opinion, it is the best on the market. I am so thankful that iHerb carries it at a great price.

excellent

Reviewer2418861님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

Purity Products, Perfect Multi, 120 Capsules

Reviewer2170662님께서 Mar 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok