KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,077

₩37,734

할인금액: ₩5,657 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love It

Reviewer2520292님께서 Aug 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Excellent product

Reviewer1547638님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Quite a cleanse

Reviewer2732158님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Digestive tract aid

Reviewer1257516님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Excellent Colon Cleanser

Reviewer3238316님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As recommended, this product worked extremely effectively and enhanced my feeling of well-being.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does the job without even noticing

Reviewer2683986님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 and 1/2 capsules is ideal for me approximately every other night if I forget to drink water or eat the perfect diet during the day. I empty the powder under/on the tongue as capsules are a bit too big for me to swallow.

Pretty good

ejade03님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

They don't work as well as the Aerobic Life Mag07 but they are almost as good and a good alternative when Aerobic Life have been sold out. (However they aren't as economical) but they do the job.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1992087님께서 Dec 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

Gives me diarrhea

Reviewer3072511님께서 Mar 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

very good

5245189386913434552님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im very happy to use this product

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품