KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

TASTY & FILLING!

Reviewer1463232님께서 Jan 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are very good and I like the natural ingredients. Lots of nuts and a great pick-me-up snack. Lowest price here also, btw. I even got some for Christmas gifts for friends, I like them that much!

very good.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Jul 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A nice solid snack for work, without a sugar rush afterwards.

These bars are delish!

Reviewer2087144님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these bars-not too sweet! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

ProBar Pistachio

Reviewer1701478님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best nutrition bar I've ever tasted! Soooo good. The dark chocolate chips in the bar is so tastey and delicious.I would love to buy it again, and also wanna try other flavor too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

tasty and filling on-the-go meal

Reviewer3028088님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many of probar flavors and this is my favorite. I think probar is far better than any other meal bars out there. Highly recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best food bar on the planet

Reviewer2641807님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

From the time I first tried the Cocoa Pistachio Pro-Bar several years ago, I have HAD to have one of these almost daily. They pack a lot of very healthy ingredients into each bar, and the bittersweet chocolate just makes it perfect. I order these by the 12-bar box. I hope they never stop making them!

so filling

Reviewer3269355님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this. good for quick breakfast!

My favorite

Reviewer2776819님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So good so delishous and so very filling.

Super delicious

Reviewer2691639님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best bars I've eaten so far, I love pistachios & you can really taste them. I will definitely order again & again........

Great product

Reviewer1098759님께서 Sep 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got these for my mother. She loved them.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품