KO

iHerb 상품평

₩37,402

₩45,212

할인금액: ₩7,810 (17% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

ProBars

Reviewer3077134님께서 Mar 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

South of the border.

Reviewer2073136님께서 Jan 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this bar as a freebie about three months ago. Regrettably, they do not offer this single bar as a freebie anymore. What I am about to say I cannot explain, but this bar seemed to elevate my libido. Since that time I have purchased 2 cases and the results have been consistant. It also tastes great and does not spike my blood sugar. I am not in any way connected with this company.

Yum

Reviewer1005068님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another ProBar hit, great variety and all around appeal

love ProBars

Reviewer3202400님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received a couple of these as free samples with an order and absolutely fell in love. I'm now slowly trying all the flavors I think I'll like. Haven't been disappointed yet !!

Yummy!

Reviewer2231597님께서 Feb 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Won't last long around the house. Gives good, long-lasting energy. Great for traveling.

Great Flavor

Reviewer1727443님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like these bars. Great ingredients and they make me feel great. This is my second favorite flavor next to the Original. I eat these while flying my plane. Excellent body fuel when you can fix yourself a big salad.

yum

Reviewer2959412님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

new favorite of my hiking husband, he can afford the calories

Great taste

Reviewer2492424님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

and great ingredients. only the price isn't so great...

Probar@iHerb

Reviewer3331815님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

fresh product, excellent service and good pricing!

Awesome

Reviewer3321658님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome